7

"Uh....Juvia?" I said looking around. I then see a crowd. I walk over and before seeing anything Gray walk passed me dragging Juvia with him.

My eyes widen as everything happened so quickly. I frown and grab Juvias hand pulling her to me.

"Natsu San!"

Gray look at me surprise and let Juvia go. "What are you thinking letting her go to town like this."

"None of your business" I mumble.

"Isn't she the cursed daughter or something?" I heard someone say.

"No I heard she's the daughter of the devil!"

"I heard she's call the bride of death! She killed all her fiances!"

"I heard she killed them using a knife!"

Everyone begin to gossip about Juvia. I clench my fist. "Natsu it's alright" whisper Juvia.

"She helped us!" Shouted a boy.

I look at him as everyone quiet down "and she said herself...she's not those bad things that right now she is the fiance of a man she loves"

"Little kids know nothing!"

"You enjoyed it! You all did!" Shouted another boy "look at this you even gave us money!"

Juvia walk over to the three boys "Thank you but it's alright. Keep the money and-"

"No! We need money but we don't want money from these kind of people!" The little boy threw the hat full of coins and money away.

Everyone stayed silent and begin to leave.

"I'll see you later" said Gray and he left with Lucy.

What's up with him.

I walk to Juvia to see her tearing up. She pick up the money putting them back in the hat and gave them to the boys "You worked hard didn't you?" She said "you deserve this. Don't let it go to waste"

"But..."

"The next time we meet why don't you let me dance to your music again?"

We left back into the carriage and went back home. "I didn't know you dance"

"I can show you sometime" said Juvia "Thank you for today. I enjoyed it."

"Ah well today Gray Fullbuster from the ice region will be visting-" I stop once I see Juvias face full of fear "Nevermind"

She got out of the carriage and walk away.

Did Gray do something to Juvia?

"Natsu Grays already here! He's been waiting for a while now! Hurry!" Said a butler dragging me in.

He took me to the dining room where food is already served and all I see is Lucy.

Juvia POV

Gray is here. This is bad. This is really bad.

"Juvia?"

I froze. This voice calling out to me. I try not to turn and run. I heard footsteps chasing me.

No no no!

He grab hold of my wrist stopping me.

"G-Gray" I said about to cry.

"Juvia. What were you thinking! For you to have gone out with your face showing to people! Don't you know-"

"Gray stop it!"