10

"What? You're looking into it?" Ask Juvia "Natsu you don't have to"

"But I need to and I want to" I told Juvia carrying all the documents as we walk to my room.

"Sorry Natsu. For putting you through so much"

"This is nothing!" I said smiling. Juvia open my bedroom door and I walk in.
"Isnt there only 7?" Ask Juvia "You have 8. Is there someone suspicious?"

I forgot. I shouldn't tell Juvia about me looking through her documents.

"Ah y-yes!"

"Is see. Who is it?" She ask.

I put the documents on my desk and smile "Well....I forgot his name"

"Ah...I see. Well should I help?"

"J-juvia I'll do this. You can just go and relax"

"But- Okay. Sorry again."

Oh no. I hug Juvia and whisper to her,"I love you."

She gently push me away and smile "Good luck. If you need anything I'm right across from your room." She laugh "Anyways...should I bring in a snack later on?"

"I'll like that" I said and she left.

Hmmm...

I look at Grays documents first.

"Let's see. Born on this day parents are alive and well and...hm...well...there's not much to learn from him. I know a lot already. Now then next is the noble-" I threw Grays papers to the side and something slipped out of it.

That's....weird. I look through it and frown. "Why are there blank papers in here?"

I'll ask Igneel tomorrow.

I read through the documents of Juvias last fiances and everything seemed normal. Doesn't seem like they made any enemies.

Wait. What if Juvia made enemies?

I look at her document and frown.

"That's.....not right...right?"

It says Juvia's an orphan whose parents were killed during the war....then with the kind heart of the water region they took her in.

Wait wait..."There were many children who had become orphans during the war so...of all orphans why did they choose Juvia?" I sigh "Ugh. I haven't thought so much in a long time!"

"Natsu San?" Said Juvia knocking on my door "I brought some snacks"

I gasp and threw the documents under my bed.

I open the door and Juvia walk in "Hmm...where's the documents?" She ask "are you already done?"

"Yes" I told Juvia " I didn't find anything suspicious but in Grays document why are there blank pages?"

Juvia look away. "W-well...Gray is actually...those blank documents are not blank. Instead only the royal blood of the Ice region can see the writings on there"

" but why are they there?"

"Hm....well....about that I'm not sure. Well Natsu San I'll be leaving for now"

Juvia left and I jump on my bed. I lay there looking at the ceiling confused.

"I see" said Zeref looking Juvias Documents.

"Stop popping out of nowhere" I mumble.

"Well.....seems like the documents are lying" said Zeref "she said she was experimented on by dark mages didn't she?"