23

"Stay behind me or you might get burned" said End "Actually" he grab Juvia by the waist and pull her close "Stay right next to me so I can protect you"

Juvia begin to blush and smile "Thank you End"

"You can't kill me!" Shouted Arthur "I'm immortal after all!"

"Oh that's right" said end and smirk "But I will make you wish you were dead"

Juvia put her arm around End.

"Don't be scare" whisper End "I'll make sure you and this idiot get marry after this"

Juvia became even redder.

"Disgusting" said Arthur and attacked.

All Juvia saw was ice coming in all corners towards her and End.

She wanted to do something but fear over took her. "Heh" smirk End "Weak" and a ring of fire surrounded the two.

The ice melted. Juvia look at End amazed. His smirking face and his eyes that showed murderous intent.

But when he look at Juvia his eyes soften with love and happiness.

"What scared?" Said End to Juvia.

Juvia realized she's been staring at End.

He's like a different person from Natsu.

"This is no time to be flirting!" Shouted Arthur in rage.

"Don't be jealous" said End and touch Juvias cheek "There's always time to be flirting if its with Juvia"

Juvia blush "E-e-end!"

"Don't be shy lovely" said End.

"Ugh stop it!" Yell Arthur and ice came flashing at End and Juvia but melted once it reached the ring of fire.

"Getting hot?" Ask End to Juvia.

Juvia blush "Natsu's fire is hotter" she said as she remember being trapped in Natsus fire.

End just chuckle.

"How dare you" mumble Arthur mad that he's being humiliated. He is the immortal mermaid who's the leader of the mermaid who's supposedly the strongest of all the mermaids and yet he can't get even one touch on End.

Once again Arthur sent the two the same attack.

His ice melted and Arthur smirked. The melted ice became water ( duh lol ) and the water took form of a fist and flew up punching End up the face.

Ends eyes widen. He didn't see that coming. Juvias eyes were also wide. The water wrap around End. Juvia and End separated. Water quickly wrap around Juvia too and Juvia is pulled away to Arthur.

A shadow covered Ends eyes.

Everyone just became silent.

Its like time has frozen. No one moved.

"Move" said Erza to Gray and his group.

They ran behind Erza and Erza groan "This will be hard" she walk up to the barrier and kicked it.

"That won't work you know" said Lily.

Erza punched it yet no effect.

"Erza its going to take more than-"

"Allow me" said Zeref and walk pass Erza.

Everyone came and huddle around.

"Watch and learn" said Zeref. He touched the barrier and it broke.