12

"Natsu San" I heard Juvia crying behind my bedroom door.

I turn on my lamp light and stare at the door, afraid.

Its 3 am. Why is she awake. No....what if that's not Juvia.

"Natsu San" she cry again and knock on my door.

I took a deep breath.

I begin to heard quiet soft cries "Natsu"

I got off my bed and walk slowly to my door. I stare at the door knob. Okay I can do this. Its not a ghost. Ghost are nothing but stories.

I grab the door handle and took a deep breath. Silence.

"Juvia?" I whisper and no answer. I open the door quickly and see no one but darkness.

My eyes widen "ghosts are just stories" I whisper to myself.

"Wait Natsu" Juvias door open and Juvia ran into my arms.

I sigh in relief. Thank goodness it wasn't a ghost.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I don't want to sleep. Can you stay up with me" she ask.

"Y-yeah" i said and we both enter my room.

She sit on the floor leaning on my bed.

"Sit on my bed Juvia" I told Her.

"Actually. I'll just stand" she said and stood up.

"What hasaened?"

"I keep having that dream and-" she begin to cry "I don't know why but the tears won't stop"

"Is this what happened last night?"

She nodded her head yes and wipe her tears. I grab her hand walk to my bed "Sleep here" I told her.

"But Natsu..."

"You need your sleep. You need rest. You didn't look well yesterday and almost fainted. Go to sleep"

She look at me in the eyes "But Natsu...I'll just wake up again ... I'll just have that dream again. I'll cry again"

"You're already crying" I told her.

She look away.

I sigh and pick her up then lay her on the bed. "Sleep"

She look at me. Afraid. I lay down on the other side leaving space between us. I don't want Juvia to be uncomfortable. I pull the blanket on us and held her hand.

"Sleep. I promise you the bad dreams won't come. I'm here after all and they should be scare of me" I smile.

She laugh "got it" and we both fell asleep.

When morning came I woke up to see Juvia soundly asleep while still holding my hand tightly.

"Gray" she mumble. Her grip tighten.

I sigh. A few hours later she woke up surprised "n-n-n-natsu! The sun is already up so high! Why didn't you wake me!"

"You looked so peaceful I didn't want to ruin it"

She sat up and I laugh at her bed hair.

"What?" She ask embarrassed.

I reach for you hair and tuck it behind her ear.

"Natsu I heard Grays coming here again right"

"Well yeah. A few hours when Gray went back he sent a letter saying he wants to have lunch with us to make up for last time."