3

I sigh waiting impatiently at the front gates. Today Igneel has left to the council where all region lords go and discuss. Zeref is gone like usually and early this morning Happy had left back.

So today is just me and...the dancer who isn't here yet and lunch has been served a while ago.

So she's not coming is she...I feel like an idiot. I then smile in relief once I saw her walking towards me.

"You came! I thought you weren't coming anymore!"

She smile and I felt my heart racing. My first time seeing her smile. "You look...cute when you smile" I told her and touch her mask but she back away.

"Ah sorry" I apologize "let's get some lunch the foods getting cold"

She nodded and we walk into the dining room.

She sat down and I sit across from her. "So um...what's your name?"

She look at me and open her mouth to say something but stop and begin to eat quietly. Well then.

I begin to eat and we ate in silence. She stood up and bow then walk away. I look at her empty plate. Is she leaving because she finished? I stood up "w-wait!" I shouted "c-can you show me a dance? Please?"

She stop and nodded her head yes.

I walk her to our garden and I sat down on the grass "Like this I can enjoy it more" I told her smiling.

She begin to dance the Lily dance once again but I stopped her "I want to see a different dance"

She just look at me.

"Um....I want you to show me a special dance just between us two"

She again just look at me.

"I don't know many dances so...um..."

She just kept looking at me and I sigh "I'm probably just wasting your time. You may leave"

"Ac-" she said but stopped once we heard Zeref from afar.

"Natsu!"

"What were you saying?" I ask ignoring Zeref

She stay quiet and bow then walk away.

"I'll walk you to the gate"

She shook her head no and ran off.

"Natsu!" Zeref shouted walking to me "hurry up! Igneel has something to say to you!"

"Okay okay!" I shouted a bit piss that Zeref just had to interrupt me and the dancer...right I never got her name.

I walk to Igneels study room where he is and sat down.

"So...?"

He smile "since you don't want to marry Lisanna, she has been engaged to a knight in the lightening region, Bickslow. Seems like she's fallen in love while he visited with the lord to their place to see Mirajane."

"Good for her" I told him "is that all?"

"And the water region....has decided to engage his daughter to you Natsu"

My eyes widen "no igneel!"

"Natsu..."

"I...I don't want to get marry already. Why can't you just man Zeref a heir right away!"

"I told you Natsu-"

"Its just a damn paper! Can't you just make him sign another!"

Igneel sigh once again "she's coming tomorrow"