2

I clear my throat "Happy how have you been? Happy are you doing good? No. Happy what's up"

"What are you doing Natsu?" Asked igneel standing beside me. Since happys coming back today we have decided to do a party but first we must welcome him home by standing at the front door for hours waiting.

" I havent seen Happy for two years now igneel. Just rehearsing "

He laugh

"Idiot" said Zeref on my other side.

"What!" I shouted and he slapped my head "He's here"

A car park in front of us and Happy walk out smiling with his small back pack.

Happy is my dear adopted brother. He was dropped off at my house as a small baby.

He was abandoned by his parents for his own safety because Happy is a neko. Half cat and half human with a special ability to fly. They were worshipped as gods in another time but was executed and banished for suspicion of stealing the throne.

These two years happy has been sent to a private school for others like Happy.

"Natsu!" Shouted Happy and run to me hugging me "I miss you! All of you!"

"I miss you too!"

---------------------

"What you're a three star?! Happy that's great!" I exclaim.

In their school because they are special and rare nowadays they are received stars that allows them to go in and out of the school depending on the number of starts they have.

Happy sigh "but three stars means Ice have to wait every two years to see you all. I want to get Seven Stars and that means I can visit whenever there's no school! Or even better have Ten stars and come here whenever!"

I chuckle "Happy you'll reach it I believe in you"

"But no one has ever reach more than 7"

I smile "then be that someone who will get that ten star Happy. Now let's get ready for your party tonight"

We got ready and walk into the room where the party will be held.

"Wow!" I exclaim "so many food! Who did you invite Igneel?"

"I invited all the regions" said Igneel and my eyes widen "what?! Why!"

"Natsu. I've only invited the lords and their families."

"S-still...."

Later on we all sat down in our seats as each region presented presents for happy.

"I have heard that Lord Igneels third son has a tongue for fish. So as the ruler of the water region we have brought our finest fish as a present to you"

Happy's eyes widen "good good good!!!! I love fish!"

I chuckle. I can't blame him for being immature. He's only 12 years old.

"And lastly the Ice Region"

And Gray bow down with his father next to him.

"As the ice ruler I have brought you this ice sculpture" said Silver showing Happy an ice sculpture of him holding a fish in the air happily.

Happy clap with hearts in his eyes "Amazing"

"And my son here has prepared a dance for you"

Gray dancing? I hold in my laughing imagining Gray dance.