13

"Juvia" said Lily "you can't see Erza"

I look at Natsu and he look at me.

"Well she is scary but she's not harmful" said Natsu.

"Lily...thank you for worrying but Erza will not harm me"

"Isn't she....isn't she from the heavens" said Lily "you shouldn't get close to those kind of people"

"Hmm? Are you one of those-"

"N-no! Its just that....Juvia...Let me go too"

I look at Natsu again "Can she?"

Natsu sigh "you're lily right? Juvias friend?"

"Yes!"

"Then I won't be able to reject someone who I Juvias friend!"

Lily brighten up and link her arm with mine "let's go!"

We walk outside to see Gray next to Erza. His lips curve up awkwardly "s-sup natsu"

"A-aye!"

"Natsu?" I question.

"A-a-aye?"

"Hey you!" Shouted Lily " stay far away from Juvia! People from the heavens shouldn't-"

"So you're the fiance" said Erza looking at me. She smile "I heard you are Grays Ex fiancé"

"Yes"

"And here I thought you've got someone special"

"Hey Erza what are you saying!" Shouted Natsu "so what if she was Grays fiance? Shes mine now and she's precious to me"

Erza step closer to me but lily stood in front of me "stay back!"

"You must hate the heavens a lot" said Erza with a smile "but don't worry. I've retired from my job a while ago. I'm now just jellals wife now".

Lily look at me "sorry" she said.

"Its alright Lily. You must have your reasons"

"Well anyways. Natsu" said erza and look at him "I have decided to stay here until your wedding is over"

"What?! Why?"

"Because I've heard stories of Juvia and came to make sure you're still alive"

"So? Why didn't you come when Gray was with Juvia?" Ask Lily.

Erza smile at Lily "Its a secret"

It must be about the demon sleeping inside of Natsu.

"I called for her" said Igneel "Igneel?"

Natsu POV

I look away from everyone. In case I become END they're going to need someone to kill me.

"Come on in" said Igneel "the food is getting cold" he then look at Lily "Please join if you'll like"

Lily look at Juvia "I'd love to"

We all sit down and ate quietly.

Erza clear her throat "so where is Zeref?"

"Off somewhere like always"

"Oh is he seeing-"

"Erza" said Zeref behind her "Sorry I'm late" he said and walk to the seat beside me and sat down.

"Now that everyone is here I would like to discuss something" said Erza.

"Wait" said Igneel "Lily sorry but-"