20

"You've found her. Finally. I've waited too long" I whisper looking at Juvia all tied up in front of me with my guards. I bow " Greetings my princess" 

Juvia stare at me with her eyes wide. " I-i-it's you! Arthur!...but how? Why?" 

"How wonderful it is to see you again" I said. 

" But Arthur...can you untie me? It hurts" she said. 

" Untie her" I said and my guards untie her. I open my arms and she just stood there. 

"You've changed" I said "You'll always hug me and call me older brother" 

"How are you still alive and...the same?" she ask. 

I smirk and look at my tiny young hands. " I ate a mermaid."

Natsu POV 

"Help? from who?" I ask. 

"Me" said a girl as she walk towards us. 

"Who?" I ask. 

" I-It's you!" shouted Lily. 

" Long time Lily" said the Girl. 

" Good day Natsu. I am Mavis...a Fairy" 

My eyes widen I look at Zeref and he smirk " Told you I've seen one." 

" Dont be crazy." I said. 

" I am a fairy" said Mavis " My wings have been torn off by humans" 

"Fairies are extinct-" 

" Natsu shut the hell up!" shouted Lily " She's a fairy thats the end. We got no time to waste so whats the plan?" 

Mavis smile " Zeref exactly how long did it take for the time restart started?" 

" Midnight tomorrow" 

"You also said that there is another immortal other than you?" 

"Yes" said Zeref. 

"When did all your memories come back to you? Or were they always there since birth?" 

" Honestly it happened right after I became immortal" said Zeref. 

"We need more information" said Mavis and thought " Zeref did the mermaid legend continue the same?"

" Correct" said Zeref.

"That must mean that, that immortal mermaid regain his memories after the massacre of the mermaids." said Mavis.

"Let's gather everyone first" said Mavis. 

" What for what?" ask Lily. 

" We are going against mermaids....vengeful mermaids. That is why we need as much help as possible." 

"Good morning? Why is everyone up so early?" yawn Lyon and Chelia. 

Lily begin to explain to them. 

" Gajeel" said Lily " How about him?" 

"Him?" said Zeref. 

"To keep things easier lets return to the fire region"I told them. 

" Why?" 

I smirk " I'm the next heir dont forget that" 

We gather in the meeting room. I asked for the fastest messenger birds and wrote down notes. 

" Emergency come to fire region right away? Wait-" Lily picked up another piece of note " You popsicle get here now or just die and I mean NOW? How bias Natsu"