8

"Juvia" I knock on her door "I brought you breakfast in bed. To repay for last time"

No response. I thought this'll happen so I stole the master key from igneels room. I unlock the door and walk in "Juvia" I whisper loudly.

I chuckle looking at juvia asleep and put the tray of food on her desk next to her bed.

"Sorry" I said "I just left you crying alone yesterday"

I walk out of her room.

Juvia POV

I smile looking at the pink lily in front of me and eat the food natsu left.

I look outside my window to the sky and sigh.

Later on I decided to walk around but stop at a door and see Natsu inside with Igneel "Na-"

" What did you say?!" he shouted " Impossible! Are you saying..."

" They're engagement has been broken off"

" That dumbass Gray!"

" Rumors has spread about you and Lucy" said Igneel " You and Lucy cheated behind Gray's back he saw you too together and so he ended the engagement"

"I would never-Is it because...she came here that day to see if I'll accept her as my fiancé? Is that why?"

"That leads to Gray breaking it off with her right after they came here."

No...no...It's my fault. It's all my fault.

Igneel let out a loud sigh " And once again...a nation in chaos because of love"

"No! I did nothing! They-They...."

"Natsu enough. I need you to start becoming more responsible from now on. Get to your studies by tomorrow. I don't know how much time I have left so now I need to build up a leader from you and show them that the son of the Fire lord would've done no such thing"

"But Igneel-"

Natsu didn't say another word.

" Juvia" I jump at Zeref calling out to me " I'll like to have a word if you don't mind"

I smile and follow Zeref "I want your help"

" What is it Zeref?"

"....It's about the girl Natsu's seeing every night"

Natsu POV

" Marry Juvia"

" What?!"

" I said need you to marry her as soon as possible"

" Igneel! Not yet! You cant just suddenly decide things on your own like this!"

" I'm not alone. Zeref agreed so did Juvia's uncle"

"No! Why so soon?"

" Why not. She is your fiancé there should be no problem"

" There is!"

Everything became silent "Are you talking about that girl" said Zeref standing next to Igneel smirking.

"Yes"

Igneel shook his head " Why Natsu...Why..."

"You know about her?" I asked Igneel surprised.

"Zeref told me about it."

"Well then know that I love her..and only her"

"But Natsu" said Zeref " Did you or did you not tell her yourself in person that you will marry Juvia?"