Chapter 2 ~Harry boy~

~Harry boy~ 

I watched her carefully from afar as she worked on Louis. She looked so concentrated. The playful look on her face suddenly changed as soon as she started working on us, checking our sizes and going through different clothes. The boys are comfortable undressing in front of her, and she doesn’t seem to look uncomfortable at all, this is business to her. She truly takes her job seriously, more than her fashion sense.

As soon as the introductions ended she threw her jacket on the chair and started digging inside our different wardrobes and measuring us. This girl looked for no fun when it came to work. And that look in her eyes, she loved doing this, I could feel the vibe around her. I was so concentrated looking at her furrowing her eye brows at Louis as he changed into another shirt, I didn’t realize Niall sat beside me munching on chips.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” he asked me startling me. I looked over at him confused, why would I think she’s beautiful? She’s normal, like any other girl I see on the street. She’s no Lora that’s for sure.

“She’s fine” I just said and looked back at her examining her. I don’t know, is she beautiful? She was a little woman; I looked huge regarded to her. When my turn comes she’ll need a damn chair to reach my height. The image of that made me crack a smile and I heard Niall chuckle beside me, I looked at him, “what?”

“Nothing” he shook his head still smiling. That smile meant no good, he better not have any stupid ideas. This girl is nothing to me, Lora is. Lora will always mean a lot to me, and I’m not going to think about anyone but my beautiful Lora.

“Harry, could you please come now?” I heard Molly’s soft voice call me. I stood up and walked over to her reluctantly, I didn’t want her to touch me for some reason. I think I feel like I’m betraying Lora in a way. I don’t know… it’s an odd feeling. I’m not though, I don’t have a choice. I stood in front of Molly and I was right, I looked really tall she had to look up at me, she gave out a giggle, “You’re really tall, I like tall boys” she gave me a smile flashing her perfect set of white teeth. I didn’t reply though, what was I supposed to say? “Could you take off this hideous blazer please?” she asked oh so nicely.

I rolled my eyes at her and stripped off the blazer and stayed in my button up white shirt. She backed off and examined me from head to toe with the same concentrated face she used on the other boys. I looked over at the rest of the room and there was no one there, where the did the other boys go? I hope they aren’t planning any schemes I don’t want to be a part of.

Molly grabbed the measuring tape and gracefully wrapped it around my torso, then wrote down a number on a paper she had on the table seated beside her. She then went down slowly to my waist and wrote another number. She then kept the tape from my shoulder to the floor and wrote a number once again. She went through the clothes placed on the floor in a mess and started talking, making up a conversation I don’t want to have, “So Harry boy, what’s your deal?”

“Excuse me?” I asked her confused. My deal? What did I do to her? She looked up from the floor still smiling,

“Yeah! Your deal? You tensed when I measured you, the other boys didn’t. Don’t like being touched by girls I see?” she looked back at the clothes not noticing my shocked look. I’m not gay.

“I like girls” I exclaimed sternly, just the one I love left me. I mentally added to myself. It’s none of her business anyway; her job is just to check over our wardrobe not make small chat and invade my personal life.

“Mhm” she just said. I somehow wanted to prove her wrong, but I am not in the mood for any further arguments so I just ignored her stupid comment. She grabbed a plain black shirt and black skinny jeans and examined them carefully, “Alright, could you please put these on?” she handed them to me and waited for me to take off my clothes. I just stood there, I froze suddenly. I didn’t want to take off my clothes in front of her suddenly. No I won’t, Lora won’t approve of that. She looked confused as I stood there doing nothing, “Alright Harry boy, I’ll leave you to it. I’m hungry anyway” she walked away leaving me alone to change into the clothes I took.

I could have said something, but no I didn’t. I just froze like an idiot, what was that for? I looked up for some reason hoping Lora was there listening, “I miss you” I whispered to myself, or to Lora, I’m not sure anymore. I’m going crazy talking to my damn self. I stripped off and grabbed the tight jeans struggling to get them on, why are they so damn tight? And then put on the black shirt and looked at myself in the mirror, I look so dark.

I heard a knock on the door, and Molly then slowly opened the door and popped her face in, “May I?” she asked and I nodded. She walked with an apple in her hand with a huge grin on her face as soon as she saw me, “Oh my god, the girls are going to flip Harry boy” she walked over to me and touched the shirt straightening it letting her hand pass across my torso and I backed off a little. She didn’t react to my shocking reaction but she just kept on smiling as she took another bite off her apple, “You look handsome Harry boy”

“Why do you call me that?” I asked confused. I quite liked it; no one ever called me Harry boy. For some reason, I feel like it suits me, and I liked the way she said it. I wanted to smile at that, but I contained myself feeling that I’m betraying Lora for even allowing myself to think like that.

“It suits you don’t you think?” she said and grabbed her jacket off the floor, “Could you place those with the other boys clothes I chose? I need to leave now” she walked to the door and turned around swiftly, “See you tomorrow Harry boy” and she walked out the room closing the door behind her leaving me confused for some reason. I don’t know what or why I’m confused, I’m just fucking confused and I hate this feeling.

**