Chapter 9 ~Under the stars~

~Under the stars~

"That explains his bizarre behavior" I heard the distant British accented voice of a female becoming clear, "But his family is so sweet to me, I kind of feel like an outsider" the voice carried on. I tightened my eyes shut trying to go back to sleep, but a sudden headache passed through my brain as I let out a loud grunt, "He just woke up! I'll talk to you later babe. Miss you too"

I felt a shifting weight on the bed and it definitely wasn't me, "Hey there, you alright?" Molly asked me in her soothing voice. I opened my eyes and caught myself in green eyes staring intently at me.

She passed her hand over me and grabbed something from the bed stand beside my side of the bed. Her chest hovered over mine. Our bodies were mere centimeters away from touching. Due to the headache I could hear my heartbeats increasing pumping in my ears causing the pain to increase. Glancing over at her, she looked down at me, not moving from her position. I stared at her eyes - sea green - close color to mine, with a yellow shade around them - they were beautiful.

Suddenly the door swung open increasing the pain pushing in my brain, tearing our gaze from each other as a small body jumped on my lap, and I found myself caught staring at small blue colored eyes instead of the different sea green colored mesmerizing eyes.

"Har" the little girl sitting on top of me shouted with joy which caused me to flinch, "I missed you" she hugged me as her curly brunette hair - matching a doll she owned - fell on my face, her fruity scent filling my nostrils, and finally she pulled away from me allowing me to talk.

"Lucy" I exclaimed letting a small sleepy grin creep into my face, "How's my favorite cousin doing?" I asked the small seven year old ignoring the pain still pumping through my brain veins.

"I'm doing great" she grinned revealing two missing teeth. My gaze fell to her gap which caused her to grin even wider - if that's possible - "my teeth fell off" she pointed her small fingers to her mouth with joy.

"I can see that love" I replied trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible. Lucy looked at the female beside me that was listening and observing us with interest her mouth curved into a small smile with her hands crossed against her chest, "Lucy this is my friend Molly, Molly this is my favorite all time little cousin Lucy" I introduced them both.

Lucy jumped off me and sat beside Molly, "I love your hair" Lucy played with Molly's hair with excitement.

Molly let out a giggle that made me unconsciously smile at the two females bonding, "Thanks love. You should see it when I'm ready" she winked at Lucy, "And I adore your hoodie" I looked at the little Mickey Mouse hoodie that fitted little Lucy perfectly - the one I sent while I was on tour because it reminded me of her.

She adored Mickey Mouse.

"Thanks, Harry got it for me" she replied, "Harry you should get Molly one too, we would match"

I looked at Molly as a blush crept o her face and I smiled at her shy reaction, "'Course I will" I said and flinched again as the headache seemed to get even worse.

"Here, this will make you feel better" Molly handed me a pill with a glass of water as I struggled to sit upright.

"What happened last night?" I asked her groggily. I popped the small pill in my mouth and kept it at the back of my tongue, gulping it down with a large sip of cold water.

"You drank a lot, that's all. This will wear off the awful pain in a while, and drink lots of water" she said and got off my bed and grabbed Lucy's hand with hers, "Let's leave Harry boy to get ready alright?" Lucy nodded enthusiastically as she tugged on Molly's small hand. I inhaled her simple appearance once again, dressed in a white jumper and grey sweat pants with her hair messily jumbled around. Her back faced me as she walked towards the door and I couldn't help myself from taking a sneak studying her body.