Chapter 8 ~A drunken night~

~A drunken night~

I woke up feeling exhausted that particular morning. An odd feeling, since I could feel my actual comfortable bed beneath me. Which meant one thing, I’m home. I allowed a sleepy smile to cross my lips;

Home.

I threw the quilt off me forcefully, and lifted my body off the bed lazily. Placing my feet on the cold wooden floor I felt the chill rise to my body sending unpleasant shivers throughout my body. The bathroom welcomed me and I did my everyday normal morning routine, but this time a smile was planted on my face, because I knew when I descend to the kitchen I’ll see my mother, sister, and Robin with a homemade breakfast.

And Molly.

How could I forget I ignorantly invited Molly for a week at my personal private home blindlyignoring any warnings screaming at the back of my brain?

Hastily dressing myself in grey sweat pants and a plain black hoodie, I shrugged socks on to keep my feet warm from this unpleasant cold floor. Jogging down the stairs I was greeted by a bone crushing hug;

Gemma! Of course.

“Hey creep” she said as she pulled away from me with a happy grin plastered on her make up free morning face.

“Nice to see you missed me” I rolled my eyes at her and ruffled her already messed her to annoy her, succeeding as I received a punch on my shoulder; fierce. I heard giggled from behind me as I turned around and saw the one and only Molly standing in front of me in… normal clothes?

“What happened to you?” I asked confused studying her yellow sweat pants and white hoodie, complemented by white socks on her feet, “You’re normal!” I exclaimed surprised.

Molly rolled her eyes at me not removing the smile on her face; “I’m not going anywhere, might as well stop impressing people with my amazing sense of style” she winked. Letting out the most non-human snicker in response, I received a slap across the back of my head.

“Stop being rude to our guest Harry” Gemma scolded as she happily made her way to Molly and grabbed her to the chair laid across on the table in the middle of the kitchen. I ignored Gemma and Molly as I sat on the corner of the table – after all I am the man of the house.

“Where’s Robin?” I asked confused and looked around the kitchen, peaking into the living room.

“Work, he’s sorry he couldn’t meet you early morning” Mum replied. I nodded in response, might as well meet him later on. After all, I did have a whole week.

Mum kissed me on my forehead and bid me good morning as she placed a plate full of scrambled eggs and bacon on the side. My mouth immediately started watering at the sight of my greasy breakfast and I dug in with no manners what so ever.

I took a glance at Molly as I carried on filling my empty stomach and noticed how opposite she is of me right now. As she ate with a fork and a knife putting small pieces into her small mouth, I on the other hand shoved large pieces and munched trying not to swallow non-chewed pieces.

Damn, I’m having a Niall Horan moment. Speaking of Niall, I wonder what the boys are up to, I should text them later on for sure.

After ten minutes of silently eating with no ongoing conversation, I took my empty plate and dropped it into the sink and walked off to the bathroom to wash my greasy hands.

All I felt like doing today was sitting at home. The idea of leaving the house did not the least bit appeal to me and I am hoping my mother or Gemma did not decide my fate for today.