Chapter 12 ~Europe Memories~

~Europe memories~

In the distant April chilly air, the French roamed around their own country happily talking in the most beautiful language on earth. Couples getting ready to kiss on the Eiffel tower, snuggling close to each other feeling the Paris love.

I on the other hand, was grumpy and getting out of the car trying to pass through a mass crowd of young teenagers. Oh yes, I can definitely feel the love.

Trying to smile, I took a few pictures, but I needed to pass through to my hotel, and feel the warm air before my balls fall off from freezing. The large blokes that were helping me out were trying their best not to injure the females that were literally throwing themselves at me. I feel awful that I have to push them away, I would love to meet each one of them individually, but a large mass is suffocating me.

And I am famished.

Finally, after struggling for a full three minutes, I pushed through the hotel doors and gave out a large sigh. Closing my eyes I left the blokes and walked to the elevator alone.

“I can take it from here thank you” smiling I said to the bodyguards. I would like to take the short walk to my hotel room without any one because I was tired and needed a breather.

Being my clumsy self, I stumbled out of the elevator at the 11th floor. Passing a number of doors, I looked at the number written on my card, 132, my luck I stopped right in front of the room. Passing the card through the door, I walked inside the empty room.

I was used to hotel rooms by now, nothing was different. A TV, a bed, a mini fridge, and a bathroom. We try to be as subtle as possible not taking large suits, or going for expensive rooms, middle class works for us. We’re not stuck up snobs. But we mostly go into separate hotels because of the number of fans that wait for us outside the hotel!

But is it me, or am I always the one that seems to get mobbed all the time?

Dropping the card on the table, I stripped off my jacket and opened the curtains observing the view outside my room. I could clearly see the beautiful lights reflecting from the Eiffel tower and smiled to myself absentmindedly.

“You would have loved it here Lora” I mumbled to myself and threw myself on the bed. Closing my eyes I fluffed the pillow under my head and pushed back the usual tears that stung in my eyes every time Lora came into my mind.

I never had the chance to take her to the Eiffel tower, and that deeply upset me. Because I promised to take her, but likewise she promised she’d never leave me. Seems we like breaking promises right?

~

Snuggling together like every other Sunday evening on my bed watching How I met Your Mother and laughing hysterically was a normal thing for Lora and I since we met. As I stretch my boxer covered legs, Lora laid in between my legs her back relaxed onto my bare chest with my hands tangled on the front of her stomach. Her brown hair annoyed me coming into my mouth from time to time, but I never complained. I loved it, and I loved hearing her laughing without annoying her.

I untangled my hands to grab some pop corn that was laid between Lora’s crossed legs; I was distracted by an eight legged creature strolling beside the bowl happily.

“FUCK” I shouted scaring Lora who absentmindedly stretched her legs sending the pop corn filled bowl sprawled on the floor spilling it and making a mess.

“WHAT?” she shouted clutching her chest turning to look at me. I got up off the bed and my feet tangled together as I clumsily fell straight on the floor.