LJ10 - Part 16

After our little fight in the car, the rest of the day went according to plan.

Checking into the spa, I noticed Camila was a little overwhelmed at first. I had booked the so-called "couple's escape" at the pricey establishment so we could enjoy it together. To further our privacy, it was all taking place at a suite that was only available to us for the hours of treatment. Granted, I hadn't done this much either, especially not in that scale, but I enjoyed pampering myself from time to time.

We started out with an oil bath which set the tone for the next few steps. Sharing a bath sounded a lot sexier than it ended up being. I noticed Camila's exhaustion and the purpose of this was to relax her. Therefore we relished the bath mostly in silence to soak up the peacefulness. Although it had been a while for me, I remembered how strenuous the lifestyle of an athlete was. There wasn't a day where you didn't have some sort of ache in your body.

Those sore spots and achy muscles were taken care after some special scrubs. The side-by-side massages were my favorite. They focused on the areas that felt blocked and I was only hoping that Camila would like it as much as I did. I was able to fully relax and shut out everything else for that time. It was a long treatment but time passed so quickly even if I savored every second.

To end the experience, we had some time to ourselves to settle back into normalcy. After a while, I sat up and stretched delightfully. Camila was still lying down and I assumed she was dozing. Not wanting to disturb her, I grabbed my bath robe and tiptoed towards a table. Pouring myself some water, I headed further to look out the big windows before sitting down on the bed.

My lips immediately formed a smile when I saw my girlfriend sitting up as well and approaching me in her bath robe. She looked a lot more at ease than a few hours ago. Her rosy cheeks were the first thing I noticed for some reason. The faint color on her cheeks made her look younger than usual but insanely adorable at the same time. Her body language conveyed no tension whatsoever. The brown eyes exuded pure bliss and that made my heart flutter.

"How do you feel?" I asked and put down my glass.

"I've never felt more relaxed in my life," Camila answered calmly before coming to a stop before me. "Thank you again," she added with a smile.

"You're welcome," I said and saw her bending down.

Her hands dropped to my knees for support and I felt her lips brushing against mine right after. Still sitting on the edge of the bed, I reciprocated softly and inhaled the wonderful scent. The blend of different oils on her skin definitely appealed to my senses. One hand of mine wandered to cup her cheek lovingly in order for the kiss to sustain. Trapping her lips in between mine, the other hand sneaked into her bath robe and gently stroked her flat stomach.

"Lauren," the other brunette said warningly but with a grin against my lips.

"Yes?" I responded innocently and kissed her jawline.

"What do you think you're doing?" her voice was slightly shaky.

"According to your goosebumps, something you obviously enjoy," I replied playfully and heard her chuckle.

"Here we go again with the one-liners," Camila said swiftly but then gasped subtly as my fingertips circled around her bellybutton.

"I didn't think it was possible but your skin is even softer than usual," I whispered while my lips wandered to her ear. "Feels so good," I husked before kissing her earlobe and simultaneously stroking her abs. Camila took a very deep breath which showed in her stomach moving. Outlining the faint abdominal muscles with my fingers, her breathing was more erratic which fueled my fire to tease her even more.