The Morning

I awoke to find myself on top of Dylan. Confused and frightened, I shot out of bed, finding myself in nothing but boxers, shivering from the cold of the wooden floorboards beneath my bare feet and watching Dylan asleep in my bed. Suddenly, I remembered the previous night. We must have unintentionally fallen asleep because not getting caught was our number one priority. Thank God no one had come in. I made the choice to disturb Dylan's slumber. "Hey, wake up babe," I whispered in his ear whist shaking his shoulders.

After an extensive bout of shoulder shaking, Dylan squinted open his eyes to see me standing over him. Before he even had a chance to speak, I pressed my lips into his. I couldn't help it - he was so beautiful that I physically couldn't find the strength to stop myself. "Good morning, perfect," he spoke in an exhausted tone, "Your breath tastes like shit."

"So does yours,"I replied, a chuckle escaping the edges of my mouth, "Get up, if we're caught now, we're busted."

Dylan jumped out my bed as if I'd just told him I'd hidden a bomb in it. "See you later," he smiled as he closed my door behind him.

His presence filled me with warmth that I only ever felt around him. As soon as he left me, it drained out of me and I once again returned to my lonely, frightened insides. Trying to remind myself that it was no longer like that, that I had Dylan, that he loved me and cared for me, I ambled into the bathroom to prepare for the day.

Just as I locked the bathroom door, there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in," I said, secretly hoping it was Dylan.

"Morning, Thomas," It was Ki Hong, "Wes is sick today so we have the day off!" He said excitedly, hurriedly adding,"Of course it's not good that Wes is sick though."

"Thanks Ki Hong."

We stood together in silence for an extended break in conversation. It wasn't awkward as such, but there wasn't comfortable atmosphere in the air. I liked Ki Hong, but wasn't as close to him as I was with Dylan, Kaya and Will. Mainly to end the silence, I spoke up, "So, any plans for the day?"

"Hmm, not really. Probably just hang around and get some extra sleep," Ki Hong replied, "We might go into town."

"Sounds good, I'll just head off for a shower,"

I didn't care in the slightest what everyone did as long as I was with Dylan. I jumped into the shower and prepared myself for the day. After chucking on some grey Nike sweatpants and jumper, I walked down the corridor and burst in on Dylan. "OH MY GOD!" screamed Dylan. My eyes fixed on the stark naked man curling up in the middle of the room, trying to conceal his junk. I was speechless at his perfection and no matter how much I attempted to avert my eyes and close the door, my brain was not permitting it. "Close the fucking door!" Dylan hissed.

After a while, I managed to coordinate my brain and right hand just enough to pull the door to a close. "Sorry," I mumbled, my eyes still fixated on the pile of completely unclothed Dylan in the middle of the room.

"I know we're completely besotted with each other and that I am severely attractive, but is there any chance that you'll stop gawking at me?"

"Wow," I managed to stutter out after a long while of opening and closing my mouth like fish.

"Right! That's it! If you get to examine my naked body, then I get a look at yours," Dylan said quietly, stepping up and walking towards me, revealing a full view of his naked profile.

Dylan strode up to me, cupped my head in his hands and kissed me, gradually weaving his tongue into my mouth as I did the same. Without me even realising, he gently removed his hands from my face and removed my t-shirt. We only paused for a second as he pulled it off my head and threw it to the ground. As we continued exploring every crevice of each others mouths, Dylan slipped his hand down my thigh and loosened my pants so they fell to the ground. He then proceeded to slip off my boxers. As I felt them fall down my thighs, an influx of nerves washed over me. The only people who had ever seen this part of my body were my parents and Ava, and that was before my age had reached double figures. As Dylan's comforting lips gradually worked their way down my neck, his intentions suddenly dawned on me. How they'd managed to slip past me for so long perplexed me, but it was now clear that Dylan wanted sex and I was a virgin. I had no idea why the thought made me want to run out the door as fast as possible. I was 23 and about to loose my virginity to the love of my life. Why did it feel wrong?

Our session was becoming louder and more vigorous, "Quiet," Dylan gasped, "If we're caught now it's all over."

Dylan pulled me into his chest and slowly began edging towards the bed. I resolved not to resist and allowed myself to relax. As we reached the bed, I stepped a fraction too far back, resulting in the back of my knees knocking on the edge of the bed and me falling onto the crisp sheets, Dylan's naked body dropping on top of me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Dylan whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I replied as the best moment of my life began.