The Party

Countless hours were spent on the farm in Baton Rouge, bringing the glade to life. I loved it. I felt right in my element, transformed into someone I wasn't, cameras in the face of the boy I had been transformed into. It was almost as if the costume and make up crew transformed me on the outside and the inside. My thoughts pushed aside, replaced by the fear, desperation and ultimate success of Newt. It's impossible to explain until you've experienced it. I knew that Dylan felt the same way as me. The most insane thing was that whilst filming, I didn't feel utterly mesmerised by Dylan's inner and outer beauty. We were able to transform into other people well enough to convince each other that we were no longer ourselves.

However, the second I heard the word 'cut', he became Dylan once more and all my feelings for him cascaded back into my body . The rush of adrenaline it brought each time was truly wonderful. I was the most contented I'd ever been through those next six weeks. Waking up, sometimes next to the love of my life, other times alone, but comforted with the knowledge that he was only ten meters down the corridor from me. Spending day after day doing what I loved best, knowing that who I loved best would be there to congratulate, compliment and embrace me afterwards. Returning the compliments knowing that I was giving him the same happiness he gave me. Until everything was shattered.

"Shut up Will!" I screamed, tears streaming down my boiled, crimson cheeks.

"It's not the end of the world you idiot!"

"Yes it is! I hate you! I hate you! I DESPISE YOUR IDIOTIC FACE AND EVERYTHING ATTACHED TO IT!" I broke down into a quivering ball of flesh on the ground, hugging my knees in fear, desperation and every other negative emotion ever perceived.

"I was drunk!!" he retorted, bending down closer to my face.

"And how does that alter the consequences?!" I choked out in-between enormous bouts of hysterical sobbing.

"I'm sorry! But it's all done now!" Will shouted.

"You traitor! We trusted you! I can't even look at your disgraceful face without needing a bucket!"

"Stop overreacting! It's not that bad!"

"Oh! It's not is it?! Not that bad that my boyfriend and your so called 'friend' could loose everything because your mother fucking gob opened itself and told every single cast member that we're gay together?!" My hatred for Will was present in every syllable.

"Loose what?! His daddy will tell him he's a bad boy?" Will replied.

"NO! You don't get it! You don't care and I wish you were never born!" I stumbled to my feet and ran as fast as I could out the door. I wanted to get as far away as possible from Will. I didn't care where, I simply wanted a place where Dylan and I could love each other and be happy without one of us being in danger. I hated the world. I hated Will and I hated Dylan's parents. What right did they have to stop us from being happy? Why couldn't they just accept that we loved each other and needed each other? Well OK, Will accepted it, as did most of the other cast members, but why did Aml have the right to tell mine and Dylan's parents? Just because he thought that being gay was wrong, he'd decided to enforce it on us! If we went to hell for our 'sin' then that's our problem!

I was running down the road, snot and tears continuing to pour from my face, not caring where I was going or how to get back. Dylan had gone to the shops and didn't know about what had happened at the party yet. The thought made me stop dead in my tracks. I needed to be there for him. Running away wasn't going to make anything better. I had to force myself to turn round and walk back to Dylan. I needed to comfort him, I needed to kiss him, I needed to reassure him. My tears were lessening, but my sadness wasn't. I could feel my eyelids swelling into puffed, red folds. They were increasingly restricting my vision by the second.

I managed to find my way back without too much difficulty and crept into the flat. Noise was buzzing in various parts of the house, but one commotion stood out beyond all the others. A muffled, hysterical whine and a furious, hushed voice. I knew who and where it was instantly and before I could process it, I was in Dylan's room overseeing Dylan crouched in the corner, Aml's face ten centimetres from his, fuelled by a crazed anger I'd never witnessed in any soul before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter didn't make sense and I don't think it's one of my best, but I hope I got the point over. (If I didn't manage then basically there was a cast party and Will got drunk and ended up telling everyone about Thomas and Dylan and Aml is homophobic so told Dylan and Thomas's parents about their sexuality. Thomas and Dylan had gone home early and only found out what happened the morning after.) If you thought this chapter was awful then please leave constrictive criticism in the comments or PM me and I might be able to rewrite the chapter :)