°Punishments°

I should've just walked away.

"Come on, well give you your maid uniform." Said Hikaru.

"Ehh.... maid uniform?"

"Of course," Kaoru replied. "Our maid has to have a uniform." We got to a room and they pulled out my worst nightmare.

A black and white maid uniform. It ends right below your thighs. It has too many white and black laces all over it. It has a
V-neck that is kinda revealing, too.

"You don't really expect me to wear this." They nodded. "I refuse to!"

"Ah, ah, ahh, Maid Chan!" Kaoru said, waving his finger in my face. "Remember, Rule#2: Wear what your masters give you.

"Fine." I said, while grabbing the uniform. "Were shall I change?" They both smirked.

"How about right in front of us?"

"NO, YOU PERVS!"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After a lot of arguing, they finally showed me to a changing room. I slipped on the uniform, and looked at myself in disgust. I looked like I was wearing a 'sexy maid' costume.

"Are you done in there Maid Chan?"

"Im coming!" I stepped out out the dressing room to be awaited by two blushing twins.

"Wow, you look pretty good, (Y/n)!" Kaoru told me. Hikaru was just burning holes in the floor, blushing.

•×°•×°•×°•×°•×°•×°•×°•×•°×•°×

After a bit, Hikaru ordered me to get both him and Kaoru tea. I finished making it, and started my way to their room.

When I got there, the twins were playing video games.

"Here's your tea." I sat the tray on the table. Hikaru took a sip and said, "It's too hot, take it back!"

"Too bad. Wait for it to cool off!" I responded.

"Now that's no way to talk to your master." Kaoru told me.

"So what? I'm not going to make that tea all over again just because it's too hot." They looked at each other mischieviously.

"Our maid is being a bad girl," Kaoru started. "Looks like she'll have to be punished." Hikaru finished.

He grabbed both my wrists and pinned me against the wall. "Hika-" He kissed me before I could say anything else.

"It's 'Master'."

"But, Hik-", Suddenly Kaoru bit my neck, but not hard enough to leave a mark.

"It's 'Master'."

"M-master."

"Good girl." Hikaru said, getting off of me. "Now make us a snack."

"Y-yes, M-master." I ran out the room, almost tripping in the process.

(Twins' POV)

"Well that was fun." Kaoru said.

"Yeah."

"Ya think we're gonna get to punish her again?"

"Oh yea. She just stepped right into our trap."