°Next Day°

Omfg $#@%*#

That night, I stayed up watching Maid-Sama. Don't judge me, I just really, really don't want another 'Punishment'. *shivers*

Just for the fun of it, I was gonna act like a real maid. I can't wait to see the look on their faces. I made them both pancakes with a LOT of syrup. I wanted up to their room and got into character before knocking on the door.

"Come in." I could tell it was Kaoru. I walked in with a smile on my face and said.

"Good Morning, Masters. Here is your breakfast." They both had a shocked expression on their faces. Hikaru just had to ask me to feed him. I said yes and began to feed him. He kept making an 'Aaaaahhhh' noise every time he opened his mouth. I tried my best not to scowl.

"I want Y/n Chan to feed me too." Kaoru whined.

"Of course, Master." I smiled. I started feeding him, too but he didn't make any weird noises. He was always the good twin. Sometimes.

After I finished feeding them Hikaru said that he wanted to play a game with me.

"No! I wanna play with Y/n Chan!"

"No! Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"M-"

"STOP!" I yelled. They did as told and looked at me. "How about you settle this with a game of rock, paper, scissors? Whoever wins plays with me first, for an hour. Once the hour is up the other gets an hour to play." They looked intrigued and went along with my plan.

"Rock! Paper! Scissors! Shoot!" They yelled and stuck out their hands. Hikaru had scissors, and Kaoru had rock. Hikaru had jealousy written all over his face.

"That's not fair! Kaoru cheated!" He yelled. I chuckled at his immaturity.

"Chill out, Hikaru. You'll get your turn in an hour." Kaoru told him. He took my hand, and went towards a room with a sofa and some pictures on the wall. He let me in first and locked the door.

Oh shit.