°Hide 'n Seek° •Pt.1•

Side effects=Drowsiness

The next morning, I had a major headache. Probably because of the chaos that was released throughout the week.

My head hurts soooooo bad. I went in my bathroom(that was in my room) and took some pills to ease the pain. I later read that one of the side effects were drowsiness. I mentally cursed. I get realllly awkward when I'm sleepy. And I start acting like a cute 3 year old. Not good.

I just worked throughout the day, avoiding the twins. Just as I was going to my room, the twins called me to their room. I slowly walked to their door and came in. I felt a sign of sleepiness pass through my body. I just shrugged it off.

I walk into their room and they say,
"We're bored."

"Well do something so you won't be bored." I say.

"Whatever." They tell me.
"Get me some water," Hikaru says.
I go to the kitchen and get some.

I walked slowly not to spill the drink and headed for their room, again. I walked in and set the water on a nearby table.

"Oooh!" I yelled. They looked my way.
"Let's play Hide and Seek!!" I said like a 3 year old. They stared at me and finally nodded in response.

Hikaru grabbed his water and was about to drink it, but just then, Kaoru tripped him and the water spilled on my white top. I had on a lacy, black bra on, too. But I didn't notice this because of the drowsiness. The twins sure did notice, though and started blushing bright red.

"Why are y'all faces red?" I asked, sleepily.

"No reason!" They said in unison.

"Don't you wanna change your top,
Y/n." I shook my head.

"No!" I said like a stubborn child. "Too lazy! I don't wanna!"

"Fine by me." Hikaru smirked. I smiled goofily, not knowing what he meant because my mind felt like it was in drugs. I then took Kaoru's hand and ran into hiding.

"Start counting, Hikaru!!" I yelled.

Happy St.Patrick's Day, I think!!

I hate to keep splitting these chapters, but I don't wanna let the story be too long or short. Plus my brain needs room for upcoming chapters.

See ya next update!!