Pool 2

"I-I–" Hikaru placed his finger against my lips, his other arm around my waist. "Shhh, my Y/n Chan...."

"Um-" I started but was interrupted.

"'MY Y/N CHAN?!'" Kaoru yelled.
"She's mine, Hikaru!" While they began bickering, I quietly TRIED to sneak out the pool and began my way into the house slowly.

"Shut up, Kaoru! We all know she likes me better! Isn't that right Y/- HEY!" I was too slow,,Hikaru already spotted me.

"Where ya going, Y/n Chan?" Kaoru asked.

"Um..uh? To walk my cat?" I said and booked it. Hikaru ran after me followed by Kaoru.

.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.

I ran into the house going into a random room. WHY DO I ACT LIKE THIS IN THESE SITUATIONS. I was still half wet for I didn't bring a towel.
I hid in the closet so they wouldn't find me. (Nice hiding place)

I think the twins saw where I ran because their voice keeps getting louder and louder. It gets so loud that it sounds like they're in the room.

Omg, it is sO freaking cOLD. Why didn't I bring a tow- ah-aH-"AHCHOO!!!"

fuck my sad life.

Light made its way through the doors of the closet and I looked up to see Kaoru's face.

"There you are, Y/n!" He smiled. "Hikaru! I found her!!" Kaoru yelled.
Hikaru ran into the room.

"Who told you to go running off like that, Y/n.."Hikaru said as he ran to the closet which I was still sitting in.

For a while they both stared at me before saying,"A-Are you okay?"

"Your face seems kinda red." Kaoru observed. Hikaru checked my forehead and gasped.

"Y/n, you're burning up!" He and Kaoru exchanged nervous looks.

"C'mon!" They exclaimed and carried me upstairs to my bed.

HA! I BET YALL DIDN'T SEE THIS UPDATE COMING!!

SOMETHING WAS JUST TELLING ME IN MY HEAD,,'UPDATE..UPDATE... UPDATE ......IF YOU DON'T UPDATE THEN YOU CAN'T GO ON YOUTUBE!!'

SO YEA ,,IM BACK ONCE AGAIN BITCHES!!!!

ALSO IS ANYONE READING ROMEO AND JULIET IN THEIR CLASS YET??

THAT WAS ONE WEIRD PLAY!

I THOUGHT IT WAS A ONE PAGE STORY WHERE THEY JUST FALL IN LOVE AND KILL THEMSELVES BUT THERE'S MUCH MORE TO THE PLOT OMG

•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•\•

PEACE:)))))

ALSO WATCH 'STRANGER THINGS' ON NETFLIX