The Dummies

Hahaha

It was perfect.

It could never go wrong.

Let me fill you in on my perfect fucking plan...

011011011011011o11011011011011011011011011011

So right after I ran out of the pool to get away from those twins, I suddenly had an idea. I went to the kitchen and got some chili peppers..YES CHILI PEPPERS!

I spread it all over my face so my skin looked slightly red and I took a TINY bite so my mouth would be hot.

After I did that, I ran to a place I knew they would find me: a random closet. I was BURNING SO MUCH THAT I WAS SWEATING..but that was the plan.

Soon enough, the twins came running to where I was so I had to get in character because once they opened the door I knew I would laugh, so I put a kinda serious face on and closed my eyes while they opened the door.....BUT, God doesn't like me, so I fucking sneezed at the same time the door opened. I looked up at Kaoru and tried to look sick.

"There you are Y/n!" Kaoru said. "She's in here, Hikaru!" I heard footsteps approaching the small closet. There was a long pause until Hikaru asked, "Are you okay?" I internally smiled, but kept quiet. "Yea you're face is all red." There was another pause until I was picked up by a twin and was taken into my room and laid onto my bed.

"It's my fault!" Kaoru yelled. "I let her run without a towel! I'm sorry Y/n!" Kaoru seemed disappointed. Hikaru just looked down.

"H-Hikaru..K-Kaoru...." I tried to say. Both their heads sprung up. "Yes!" They said.
"C-can you get me a w-water, please." I asked with a hoarse voice. They both ran downstairs to the kitchen. Gosh, that kinda makes me feel bad about tricking them..well just a tiny bit.

If you haven't figured out my plan already, I'm going to pretend to be sick so I can get revenge on my two dear friends for making me work extra days for them AND NOT TELLING ME THAT I COULD ALREADY GO HOME! I don't know how long I'll be pulling this act. A few days? A week? If I do this for too long then they would surely take me to the best doctor in the city. So, I guess I'll have to have fun for only a little while.

The twins burst in the room with a bunch of water.
"SORRY WE TOOK SO LONG, Y/N" Kaoru said.
"WE DIDNT KNOW WHAT YOU WANTED SO WE GOT YOU SPRING WATER, TAP WATER, BOTTLED WATER, FIJI WATER, LEMON WATER, SUGAR WATER,,EVERYTHING!!"

this is going to be so fucking fun....