Liar

I woke with warm feeling around me.

DID I PISS MYSELF?!?!

No, that kind of warm, heheheh.

I finally opened eyes and saw those two devils cuddling me.

What. The ACtuaL FUcK?!?!

I tried my best to not wake them and slowly struggled out of their grasp. But the more I moved, the more they squeezed me. I tried again, but stopped when I heard, "Where do you think you're going?" I turned and saw Kaoru smirking.

"Uhhh.."I muttered. He smiled and quietly got out the bed, not to wake Hikaru.

I slid out the bed and walked to the kitchen, and I noticed Kaoru right behind me.

"What is it, Kao?" He blushed at the nickname.

"Can I have waffles?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Ok~" I gave him frozen ones and put it on his plate. He must be really dumb, because he took a HUGE bite.

I laughed my ass off when I saw Kaoru's face. It was hilarious.

"Hahahaha!!! How dumb can you be? You didn't even see me warm it up. Oh, the people in this generation."

"I thought it was already warmed."

"I just took it out from the freezer."
He just stared.

"Ugh, here." I picked up the frozen waffles and threw them in the toaster.

"Hey, did something happen yesterday? I seen to not remember anything." I yawned.

"Umm..no, nothing out of the ordinary." Kaoru lightly blushed, but it was noticeable.

"Liar." I said.

"Huh? I-I'm not lying!" He responded.

"Then tell me everything that happened yesterday."I smirked.

"F-fine! First we made cookies, then I told you to get the flour off of the top shelf. When you reached for it, Hikaru looked under your skirt and you punched him. You smacked me too, for letting him do it. You hit us so hard that we passed out, and I don't remember the rest that much..." He had an innocent smile on face.

"Mmhhmmn..." I said. I'll believe you this time.

I jumped at a sudden popping noise. The damn toaster gets me everytime. I picked up the hot waffles and threw them on Kaoru's plate. He threw the whole bottle of syrup on it and ate happily.

"You're not gonna offer any?" I asked.
He stared at his empty plate.

"Uhhhh.." He murmured.

"Just kidding! Heheh." We both smiled.

"Hey, what day is it?" I asked.

"Umm, the 20th, why?" I blushed.

"N-no reason!" I ran up to my room and left Kaoru in the kitchen.

Sorry for the late and SHORT chapters. I'm sure some of you out there have tests, too. (Has tests? Idk) I've got a new cover as you can see, I hope. Its not my masterpiece tho.

Oh yea, what should I do if I get 1,000 reads. You guys can think of something and tell me in the comments or message me.

Gosh, I'm acting like I won a trophy.

Kk, see you guys next update!!

Btw, my brother almost caught on fire by making a single hamburger
(It tasted like trash)

Baii!!!