°Kaoru's Hour°

Well then.

"M-mast" I tried to say but was cut off.

"No 'master', just Kaoru." I nodded.
"Or Kao Chan, or just possibly, maybe sexy?"

"Okay,...sexy." He widened his eyes. "Just kidding, Kaoru." I giggled a bit.

He walked to a sofa and sat down. He patted the space next to him, motioning for me to sit to. I quickly sat and blushed, slightly.

Kaoru scooted closer to me and I scooted farther, he scooted closer and closer so I scooted farther and farther. Suddenly, he burst out laughing. I just stared at him the whole time.

"I'm sorry, Y/n-HAHAHAHA. Your face is just so priceless!" I quickly closed my mouth that I didn't know was open.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'm not gonna do anything to you." I sighed a little in relief.

"Then, why did you lock the door?" I asked. He smirked.

"So no one could barge in on us, if course." He leaned in on me and I blushed, furiously. Just then he burst out laughing, again.

"HAHAHAH- STILL PRICELESS!"

"S-shut up, Kaoru." I muttered.
"What are we gonna play, anyway?" I asked a little bit louder.

"Oh," he started. "I don't know."

"IF YOU DON'T KNOW, WHY DID YOU SAY YOU WANTED TO PLAY?!"

"Cause, I wanted to spend some time with you." He said and held my hand.

"Yea, what movie did you get that line from?" I giggled.

"I suggest you be quiet, before I decide to play 1 hour in heaven." He joked, I think.

"Ok, ok fine."

"How about we play Never Have I Ever?" I suggested.

"Well alright, but isn't that a kids game?" He asked.

"Doesn't matter." I told him and we started playing.

(Time Skip in the middle of the game)

Kaoru had six fingers up and I had eight. It was my turn so I said,
"Never have I ever walked in on my mom and dad having-you know." Kaoru, slowly put one finger down.

"Oh my God, are you serious?" He put his head down.

"When we were 9, me and Hikaru walked into a random room, and saw- you know what." I giggled a little. He took the time to take his turn.

"Never have I ever, been kissed by a girl." I gasped.

"Are you sure?" He nodded. "I'm the one doing the kissing." He smirked. I gagged internally.

"Never have I ever," I started, " dyed my hair pink." He put a finger down.

"No fair! I'm losing!" Kaoru yelled.

"Don't be a sore loser, Kaoru." I told him.

"Let's just play something else." He said.

"Oooh, let's sing, like kareoke or something!" I suggested.

"Umm, OK I guess."

(Time Skip to singing)

I was gonna sing first and I chose the song "The Crush Song" by: Twaimz. I began to sing.

"Hush, hush, hush. Blush, blush, blush. You are now my big, fat crush.

I'm single as I can be. Your single perfect for me. I'm gonna give you a bunch of reasons, why you should date me.

Reason #1: I'm super hot.
Reason #2: She's super not.
Reason #3 I'm all you got, and all you got is someone hot.

Boy, check my résumé, you want a background check, OK!

First name, Hot and last name, Bitch.
Wanna giveaway, now that's a sich.

You think I'm trash, hell no, I'm class and I got a big, fat ass. And all I gotta say is 'please date me', because I'm single.

S-I-N-G-L-E, love me, and hug me and touch me and well fuck me- WAIT, NO Kaoru, d-don't fuck me." He laughed and let me continue the song.

Soon we both sang several songs and had so much fun. Kaoru has a nice voice, too. I was about to sing again, but was interrupted by a knocking on the door. I answered it, and Hikaru grabbed me and pulled me out the room.

"Hour's over, brother." He said and ran to the other wing of the mansion, dragging me with him.

Oh, double shit

For Twice fans: Omg did you hear about what happened to Tzuyu?
I feel like it's not fair because it wasn't even get fault. Tzuyu is from Taiwan, not China get it right. And this girl is 16 for crying out loud, they should be ashamed of themselves for making such a young teen apologize for being right for EVERYONE to see. Stay strong, Tzuyu.
#standbyyu #TzuyuProtectionSquad
#TzuyuFighting