FOOD

The next day the blood had gone a little down, but MY STOMACH WAS KILLING ME!!!

I LITERALLY FELT LIKE I WAS DYING!
AHHHHH!!

"IT HUUURRTTTTTSSSSSS!! IT FEELS LIKE THE GAME OF THRONES IS IN MY LEFT OVARY!!" Suddenly the twins barged into my room.

"Y/n!" Hikaru screamed.
"Are you okay?!" Kaoru asked.

"Does it sound like I'm fucking okay?" I asked in my darkest voice. They both backed away and look scared. I stood up from my bed.

I walked to my dresser and took off my nightgown, leaving me in my underwear. The twins both blushed madly and turned around leaving their backs facing me.

"W-What are you doing?!" They yelled in unison, shocked.

"Whaaat?" I said with a kind of slur.
(A/n: Slightly like Harley Quinn if you know who she is)
"It's my room and I want to change noooooww!" The twins quickly left the room.

Huh, guess those two aren't really pervy after all. *thinks about all the things they did to her in the past few days*
Never mind.

I made my way to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, and I see a buffet of breakfast foods on the table.

I ran to the food, but the twins stopped me.

"Ah, ahh, aaaahhh, Y/n Chan." I glared at them.

"This is for us, not you." Kaoru said. I got so mad and I didn't know what to do so I punched both of them. They both landed on the floor.

"Woah, we were just kidding, Y/n Chan. Eat up!" They said in unison slightly scared.

I happily sat and ate the food that stood before my. Long story short, the food was all gone in about five minutes.

The twins stood there gaping at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Uhhh, nothing." They said in unison.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I yelped in pain and clenched my stomach.

"Y-Y/n! What's wrong?" Kaoru asked.

"Yeah you ate quite a bit, think you have to..." Hikaru mimicked a toilet flushing.

"I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM, HIKARU!!!"

A/n: WOOOAAAHHH!!!! 20 CHAPTERS ALREADY?!?!!!!?
(18 without the A/ns) I wanna do something special, but idk what to do. If anyone wants me to do a q and a or something like that tell me in the comments, or ask me questions! And it can be about ANYTHING.

I also entered a giveaway contest, fingers crossed that I win something!!!

Alsoooo............. DID ANYONE KNOW THAT WERE ALMOST AT 2K READS?!?!??!!!?!!?
OMFG THANKS YOU GUYS SO VERY FUCKINV MUCH I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!!!! EVEN THE HATERS!!

Ok, this is getting pretty long, but thank ALL OF UUUU!!

Now I have to go judge a burrito eating contest, so I gtg.

Stay Kawaii,
Saji~Chan