2 WEEKS

The next day, the pain and blood when down very fast(thank you God).

I decided to start the day with some breakfast since the morning was going well so far. I pulled out some waffles from the freezer and threw them in the toaster.

I then sat down at a small kitchen table and checked my phone. I was going to watch some Leafy videos on YouTube,(((its ok if no one knows Leafy, or hates him, or even calls him a pinecone))) but something caught my eye.

I looked at the top of my screen on my homescreen, and saw that the date was July, 1st. My eyes widened. How long have I been here for?!

I arrived here on June, 20th so that means I'VE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Wait, do the twins know about this?
I bet they do! Ohhhh, what do I do about this? I suddenly jump.

Damn toaster still gets me.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

I sat on my bed thinking of my situation.

I mean, staying here isn't the worst...
And its not boring like at my house.

But, I want to get the twins for this. But I don't know what to do.
Hmm..maybe if I......YES hehehehehhahahahahahhahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
*Coughs viciously* Wow, I shouldn't evilly laugh often.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

I walked past the hall near the twin's room, I heard video game sounds and shit like that.

"Y/n!!" I then heard.

"What." I replied dully.

"Come in hereee!" I heard Hikaru yell.
I walked in the room and the two were spread on the floor playing a 2player video game and eating potato chips.

I walked over to their bed and sat down. "So..what is it?" I asked.

"Ohh, go get us some sodas." Kaoru ordered, staring intensely at the TV. I now layed down on the bed.

"Nahh, I don't wanna." I replied, lazily.
"You two go get it."
They both stopped.

"What did you say?" Hikaru asked sounding slightly irritated with a smirk on his face. "Yea, what was that, I couldn't hear you." Kaoru asked walking towards the bed, with Hikaru following him. I sat up and faced them.

"I said get it yourselves." I told them with confidence. They both smirked now.

"Looks like our Maid Chan wants another punishmeeentt~" They said in unison.

"Punishment? Me?" They nodded.

"No, I think you're mistaken, because I'm not your maid anymore." They looked at each other with a confused face.

"You see," I smirked,"today is July the first, so I've over stayed my visit." I said calmly. The two had an 'Oh Shit' face on.

"So, WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THAT IVE BEEN HERE FOR ALMOST TWO WEEKS?!?!??" They both stuttered.

"U-uhh....I W-WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING BUT H-HIKARU DIDNT LET ME!!" Kaoru yelled. Hikaru slightly punched Kaoru.

"NO! KAORU'S LYING, HE WANTED TO KEEP IT FROM YOU TOO!"

"I bet you're both lying huh?" I asked dully. They gave each other a look.

"I'm leaving." I sighed and went for the door.

"W-wait!!" The twins yelled in unison and grabbed both my hands. I turned around.

"W-we need you." Kaoru said.

"What, to make you waffles?"

"Yes, but it was kinda fun with you here." Hikaru said with his hands in his pockets.

"Yea, can't you stay a little while?" Begged Kaoru. Hikaru gave me a pout.

"Sorry, put I'm not gonna be you guy's maid."

"Y-you don't need to be our maid!" Hikaru told me.

"Yea just be here as friends!" Kaoru smiled. You know what's the worst that can happen. The worst already happened so...

"Umm...sure, BUT JUST FOR A FEW DAYS." They both smiled and hugged me, one twin on each side of my torso.

"Thanks Y/n Chan!" They said in unison and kissed my cheeks. I could feel the heat rushing towards my face.
"D-don't do that!" I tried to cover my cheeks.

"Awwww, our Y/n Chan is so cuuteee!" Hikaru tells Kaoru.

"Sh-shut up Hikaru."

"I like 'Master' better." He innocently smiles.

"NO!!!"

(A/n: Heyyooo.
Idek what to say, but....IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY RECENTLY!!

well not recently, it was July 24th but OH WELL

I LOVE U GUYS, AND THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME)

*Awesome outro*