°Party°

A million other things I could be doing, but I had to be a maid.

"Maid Chan." Hikaru said. I still haven't forgotten about last night. I had nightmares about it.*fake sob*

"Yes." I answered him. He and Kaoru just acted casual about the other night, like nothing happened. I pisses me off!

"Invite the host club to our house, were gonna have a sleepover." Oh goodie.

"Yes, Hik- Master." I thought of the time when I addressed him with his name. Didn't end well. Hikaru smirked at my answer.

I picked up my phone and dialed Tamaki. He picked up after the first two rings.

"MY DAUGHTER! WHAT CAN DADDY DO FOR YOU, TODAY?!" He yelled. I had to pull the phone away from my ear so I wouldn't go deaf.

"Hi Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru said that they're having a host sleepover and wanted you to come."

"We'll all be right over!" He said and hung up.

In about half an hour all of the club arrived. They looked confused when they saw me in a maid uniform.
Ahem, revealing uniform, ahem.

Soon everyone sat down and started playing games. Haruhi was nice enough to request for me to play too. And my 'Masters' let me.

"What should we play first?" Honey asked.

"Let's play Pocky!" The devils yelled. My eye twitched. No,not with all these boys. I'm gonna kill those two! We all got in a circle and Tamaki spun the bottle and it landed on me and Honey. The twins had jealousy in their eyes.

"No! My daughter cannot play this game with him,only with a father." Idiot.

"Chill out, Senpai." Haruhi told him.

I put my end of the stick in my mouth and he did the same. We kept nibbling on it until he closed the gap between us. His lips were sweet and soft. He probably though the same about me because he licked mines. I parted and we both blushed. Damn, I didn't know Honey Senpai had a side like this. The twins looked like they were about burst when they saw the color on my cheeks. We played a few rounds after that and Kaoru suggested another game. Little did I know that something big was gonna happen during it.

"Ya know what we should play?" Everyone looked at Kaoru, he smirked.

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" I froze. I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him.

"I'm not playing!" I suddenly yelled out.

"Come on, Y/n Chan, loosen up a little." Hikaru told me. He leaned over to my ear and whispered,
"Plus, if you play, you don't have to be our maid for the last two days of the week."

"Deal." I said, almost too quickly.

We all put our item in a big hat and I put my white bracelet that I always wear in it. Tamaki suggested that I should go first,so I pulled out of the hat and got a pair of headphones.

"That's mine!" Hikaru yelled.

"Shit." I said under my breath. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the closet. I didn't know what to do, so I backed up against the wall. Bad idea.

"Hikaru." I said."I swear, if you try anything." He ignored me and slowly walked closer.

"You've been a bad girl, Y/n Chan." He said. "Not obeying your masters is very bad. You should be punished."

"Uhh..aren't you taking this maid thing to far??"

He took my wrists and held them over my head. I squirmed, but he made sure I didn't move. Hikaru smirked and pressed his lips against mines. He deepened it and I reluctantly kissed back. After a few moments he licked my lips. I didn't respond, so he grinded on me. I was caught off guard and gasped. He took the opportunity and inserted his tongue in my mouth. He explored every inch of me, then parted. We both gasped for air.

"There," he started. "now, you better behave or you'll have another punishment coming your way." He smirked and walked out the closet, leaving me there. I ran out the closet and into my room.