That Time

A/n: I'm changing winter break to summer vacation. But with a cool/cold kinda summer.

I ran up to my room unaware of what day it was. It can't be the day, it can't!
That's why I had a huge headache yesterday.

What day, you ask?
T.O.M(aka, my period)

I checked in my private bathroom to see if I had any 'toiletries', and saw that I had NONE.

This is bad, this is VERY bad.

I-I'll just lock myself in my room until its over or at least goes down.

I go to my bathroom to get some toilet paper to create a makeshift tampon
(Sorry for any boys that are reading), but was interrupted when banging was heard on my door.

"Y/n Chan, you in there?" I heard Kaoru ask on the other side of the door.

"Yea, we need some snacks, get outta there!" Hikaru said.

I panicked and decided to let Kaoru in. I quickly opened the door and grabbed Kaoru.

"Hey! What the hell was that for!" He yelled.

"H-Hikaru?" I grabbed the wrong twin
Damn it! Oh well.

"Um, Hikaru I need to take a break for a day."

"What! No way!" This is why I wanted Kaoru.

"But, I'm sick." I told him.

He looked at me suspiciously and checked my forehead. His eyes widened. Hikaru picked me up bridal style and tossed me on the bed.

"Y/n, stay in bed, you're burning up." He then pulled the covers over me and tucked me in. "Me and Kaoru will help you get better." He walked out the door and closed it behind him.

"Wow, that was really sweet of him.
But, I'm not tired." I got out of bed and walked in circles.

(Hikaru POV)

Me and Kaoru were making Y/n some soup. I hope this makes her feel better. I mean, it's not like I like her or something. I mean she is pretty hot-- I mean...no, Wait!

(Time Skip)
We went up to Y/n's room and saw her sitting on the floor giggling to herself.
Wow she must really be sick.

Once she saw what was in our hands she started crying.
"WAAAAAHHHH!!!!! I WANT PIZZA!!"

"C-Calm down, Y/n, we can't give you pizza when your sick." Kaoru told her.

"PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA!"

"We don't have pizza!" I yelled.

"Fine!" She said. Me and Kaoru let out a breath.

"CHOCOLATE PIZZA! CHOCOLATE PIZZA! CHOCOLATE PIZZA!" We couldn't take it anymore, so we left the soup and ran out the door.

The yelling stopped, so I guess she considered eating it."

(Y/n POV)
They suddenly left and gave me some soup. Awwww, my favorite! Eh, pizza would've been better. I ate the food and with a full stomach took a huge nap.

(With the twins)

The two sat in their room and talked about Y/n.

"Hey Hikaru?" Kaoru said.

"Yep."

"You realized that Y/n's service ended two days ago, right?" Hikaru smirked.

"Yep."

"You think we should tell her?" They both smirked.

"Nope!"
"Nope!"