•Hide 'n Seek Pt.2•

(Kaoru POV)

Y/n held my hand tight and ran in a random room. She ran and shoved me into a small closet. Once she saw I was in there she walked in, too, with her white top still wet.*gulp*

"U-Uhh, Y/n, d-do you think we should be in here? You're shirt is still w-wet."

She pinched my cheeks,"Oh Kao Chan, you're so cute when you stutter." I blushed, but I don't think she saw me because of the lack of.

But, there was enough light for me to see that her chest was HUGE with it wet. She was so close to me and we were rubbing against each other.

Soon, I won't be able to control myself. I might just devour her like an anaconda{Author tries not think of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda'}.

Minutes passed and I couldn't help it. I was about to hold her against me and explore her(use you imagination XD), but I couldn't because right then I heard soft snores coming from her soft, delicate lips.

Right when things were getting good.

I decided to take her to her room and place her on her bed. I called Hikaru and told him to stop looking for us.

He came to Y/n's room and saw her sleeping figure. "Whaddaya say we go to sleep too?" Hikaru smirked. I just nodded.

We both climbed into the bed and put Y/n in between us.

I can't wait to see what she'll do when she wakes up. I fell asleep with a smirk on my face.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I know, know. Haven't updated in a while. S-sorry?

Tests are coming up in 2 WEEKS. And I need to pass to go to the next grade.

*repeats in mind*
'Mastery or Advanced
Mastery or Advanced
Mastery or Advanced
Mastery or Advanced'

Wish me luck in a week and a half.
And don't forget to request what you would like to happen next in the story.