°Hikaru's Hour°

I just-*sigh*

Hikaru pulled me in a guest room and plopped me on a bed. I stared at him in confusion.

"What are we playing, Master?" He sat in front of me and crossed his legs.
(Like criss cross apple sauce)

"Strip Poker!" He exclaimed.

"W-what?!" He nodded in response.

"I-I don't know how to play poker." I told him, quietly forgetting about the Strip part.

"Then how about Speed?" He asked. I smirked, "Okay." Little did he knows that I was awesome at Speed.

The first round went well, I obviously won, of course. Hikaru then took off his shirt(Remember, it's still "Strip"Speed.)

I blushed and looked away,
"H-hikaru, put your shirt back on." Now, it was his turn to smirk.

"No way! It'll ruin the fun of the game."

"Fun for you." I muttered.

We played another round and I lost, so I took my stockings off. I never realized how cold it was in this house.

We played the next round and I lost, AGAIN. How good is Hikaru at card games? I tried to take my hat off, but Hikaru said it didn't count. I scowled at him and started to take my top off. He stared at me with lust in his eyes. But, luckily I had a a shirt under it.

I tried my hardest to to win the next round and when I did I realized how much of a mistake I made. Hikaru had then took his pants off and was left in just his underwear. Thank God he was wearing some.

"I-I don't wanna play anymore." I told Hikaru and looked away.

"Awwww, but Y/n Chan, there's only one more round." He pouted.

"I don't care." I said.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese."

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese."

"No way."

"With a cherry on top?"

"No."

"Fine, then it looks like I'll have to punish you."

"I CHANGED MY MIND!" I yelled. Hikaru smirked.

"Good girl."

I tried my hardest not to lose this shit. I tried to concentrate, but Hikaru was making obnoxious ass noises. Soon, the game was over and I lost. Hikaru was going to be completely naked, but before he could take anything off, Kaoru opened the door and I was saved. I ran to him and hugged him so tight. I realized what I was doing and let go. We both blushed, lightly.

"Why did you have to run all the fun, Kaoru?" Hikaru said with a bit of jealousy in his voice.

"Your hour's over. Plus, I couldn't let you do anything perverted with our maid." He smiled.

Today was a weird ass day.

Wait, was that door unlocked all along?!