Chicago

I don't own The Vampire Diaries. Only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

Chicago.

Klaus took Stefan and me to some kind of bar. It didn't look as if it was something extraordinary but Klaus seemed excited.

"Can't believe it's still here. It looks just like it did back in the 20's." I really wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. I wanted to go back home to Jeremy.

"You have got to be kidding me." I jumped up by the voice coming behind Klaus and Stefan.

"So a Hybrid walks in to a bar and says.." "Please, you may be invincible. That doesn't make you funny." I blocked out the conversation and just sat down at the bar. Stefan went behind it to pour us some drinks.

"Are you ok?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"No. I just want to go home. I miss my brother." He gave me a sad smile as if to say that he misses Elena as well. Suddenly my phone rang.

"It's Jeremy. I have to take this." I got up and made my way to the door. Klaus grabbed my arm.

"Where do you think you're going?" I glared at him.

"My brother is calling and I'm taking the call outside."

"Oh no you're not." He was growling at me.

"Didn't we agree on that you don't tell me what I can and cannot do? You can hurt me or kill me but either way, I'm going outside to talk to my brother." I yanked my arm out of his grip and walked outside feeling Klaus' eyes burning holes in my back.

I sat down at a bench and called Jeremy back. He answered on the first ring.

"Amy! Is everything ok? I got your message. He didn't hurt you, did he?" I sighed.

"No Jeremy, he hasn't done anything to me. I just think he keeps me around for fun but I hate him. With every fiber in my body."

"I know Ames but not to worry. Elena and Damon are on their way to Chicago as we speak to get you and Stefan back." Something in that made me feel safe but I knew it would end badly if Klaus found this out.

"They shouldn't have. Jeremy, Klaus is dangerous. He won't hesitate to kill them or us when I finds out that Elena is alive."

"Well, not much we can do about now. They're on their way. If they aren't already there." I took a deep breath.

"Ok. I have to go. If I'm gone to long, Klaus will come and look for me. I'll talk to you later. I love you Jeremy." There was a moment of silence.

"Yeah, love you too. Be safe big sister."

With that, he hung up and I went back in to the bar.

Klaus and Stefan were on their way out.

"Where are we going?" Klaus looked at me.

"We're going to a warehouse." He started to say.

"No, I'm staying here with Gloria. I'm hungry and I want something to eat." Ha-ha. Why do I still keep on pushing his buttons like that? The glare I he gave me. Ah, if looks could kill.

"If you think that I'll leave you here alone, you're mistaking. You're coming with me little wolf." That statement made me angrier. I yanked my hand away again.