Here We Go Again

Here is chapter 22.

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Here we go again

I was supposed to leave Mystic Falls with Elijah. That was before Jeremy called me and told me that Matt and Elena had gone over the bridge and crash into the water. Stefan had been able to save Matt after strong wishes from my sister and she died. On the other hand, so I thought.

When we brought Elena to the hospital, her injury was worse than we thought. Meredith Fell used vampire blood to heal her and now, she was transitioning into becoming a vampire.

I couldn't leave Jeremy right now. He needed me. Elena needed me. Everything has changed for our family and on top of it all.

 I missed Klaus so much. 

I didn't know how I could even think about loving anyone else ever. I know it hasn't even been a day but I feel like my other half is missing. I want him here with me; I need him here with me but I know that's not possible.

***********

3- Person p.o.v

Lockwood cellar.

Bonnie was standing in the cellar looking at the coffin containing a badly burned Klaus. She couldn't understand why it was here. It made no sense.

"It's beautiful isn't it." Bonnie jumped at the sound of Tyler's voice.

"What is that doing here Klaus? The deal we made with Tyler was that you found another body to jump in to as soon as possible."

"Yes. When I assumed I'd be a pile of ash. But because of the lack of oxygen, here I am. Put me back."

Bonnie looked at him a little unsure.

"I can't right now." Bonnie told him and Tyler sighed.

"Your history teacher outed Tyler and Caroline to the council and they are on a war path, making this body vulnerable." Tyler said annoyed. 

"I have to help Elena in time before she has to feed." Bonnie was worried about her friend.

"Elena's dead and no longer a concern." 

Bonnie was starting getting cocky.

"You're forgetting who saved your life." Bonnie said a little too cocky. Tyler suddenly grabbed Bonnie by the neck.

"And you're forgetting I can rip your tongue out. Now put me back."

"If I can make Elena human again, you can have countless of hybrids. Isn't that what you really want?" Bonnie choked out. Tyler finally let go of her. She turned to walk away. Tyler zoomed in front of her.

"Same rules stands. No one can know." Bonnie looked puzzled.

"Not even Amy? She deserves to know." By mentioning her name, Tyler froze.

"No, not yet. Do you understand, Bonnie? Absolutely no one can know." Tyler were so stubborn and terrifying, all Bonnie could do, was nodding.

***********