Battlefield

Just a heads up, this chapter is rated 'M' or 'R'. Whatever you want to call it. Mature theme is coming up. 

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

"You and I we have to let each other go

We keep holding on to what we both know

What seemed like a good idea, turned into a battlefield."

*Lea Michele – Battlefield*

**********

Battlefield

I felt out of place. I knew that I broke of things with Nik but I loved him still. I just needed some time for myself. Even though Klaus tried to call me.

I had been laying low at the lake house for a few months. I hadn't spoken to Klaus in a very long time. I didn't know how to talk to him even though he tried to talk to me.

Jeremy woke me up that one morning. 

"Hey. How are you feeling today?" He asked me.

"Anger. I want to help with the training. I want to punch something." I told my brother.

"Matt, Damon and I are having a workout now. Do you want to come with us?" Jeremy smiled at me.

"Let's go!" I had so much anger inside me. Mainly because the full moon is approaching. I got myself a few rounds with Damon. Kicking his ass.

I made myself some breakfast before going out to the boys who were "fighting" against each other. I sat down next to Damon.

"You really miss Elena don't you?" I asked him.

"No I don't." He wasn't fooling anyone. Suddenly my phone rang. It was someone I never expected to hear from.

"Rebekah?"

"You seem surprised to hear from me. I've missed you too."

"You know I've missed you. I just didn't know where you were."

"That's water under the bridge. Can I trust you to show up at school today?"

"No. I'm at the lake house. I don't want to see Klaus. But I've missed you though."

"That's sweet. I'll see you later OK? I have some unfinished business to take care of."

My phone went dead. I was glad Rebekah was back. But I felt sorry for those who crosses her path right about now.

**********

I saw the pizza truck driving towards us. I've seen almost 10 times in the last 4 days. Why was it so important to get pizza from this place? She was all right but nothing more. She came towards us.

"Double pepperoni three days in a row. it's some kind of a new record. You guys eat anything else?" She asked. Damon zoomed in front of her.

"Why? Are you offering?" The girl got scared.