Humanity

Thank you for your reviews! It means a lot!

Here is the next chapter for you! I hope you like it.

I don't own TVD only my OC.

Humanity.

I woke up with an intense pain in my head. Son of a bitch! That hurt. It was morning and I was in a house I didn't recognize. Don't tell me that Klaus took me again? I looked around. It looked old. Like Victorian or something. I slowly stood up and walked around. I had my own bathroom. Wow. Who would have expected that in captivity?

"Ah! Sleeping beauty awakes!" I jumped high in the air.

"AAAAH!" I turned around and saw Damon. I felt so relieved and ran towards him, throwing my arms around him.

"I'm so glad it's you!" He chuckled.

"Well I'm glad." I let go of him and punched him in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You scared the shit out of me."

"You didn't need to punch so hard wolf-girl." I started laughing. It made my head ache even more.

"Ouch! What the hell happened last night? Where were you?" Damon shrugged and it seemed like he was deciding how to tell me.

"Damon. What happened after I blacked out?" He let out a sigh and sat down on the bed.

"It's a really long and complicated story." I sat myself on one of the chairs in the room.

"I got time. Tell me what I missed."

"Well, I went on a road trip with Katherine to find something that could destroy The Originals. It turns out we found something. His name is Mikael. He is the key to everything." I could tell that this wasn't the whole story.

"You're not telling me everything." He really didn't want to tell me.

"Damon!" I shouted.

"Ok, ok. To get the information about Mikael, we had to get it from someone who was already gone. And by doing that, we needed someone who could communicate with them. You know. Talk to the dead." I huffed.

"Where did you find someone that could talk to the.." I stopped. Jeremy.

"No! Tell me you didn't use my brother for this?" Damon got up as I did.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that Jeremy was even with us before we stopped the car."

"What do you mean by that?" I got angrier by the second.

"Katherine kidnapped him. Knocked him out cold and stuffed him in the trunk of the car."

"WHAT!" GOD I were so angry.

"When I find that bitch, she's going to suffer like nothing else." Damon chuckled a little.

"Amy. Jeremy is ok. he's back home and we have a leverage against Klaus."

"So Jeremy is ok?" Damon nodded.

"He's right at home with Elena and Ric." Then I remembered. Senior Prank night. Klaus. Hitting my head against the lockers.

"What happened at the school?" Now, Damon laughed a little.

"Before I tell you the rest, I have to say. Nice job sucker punching Klaus like that. I wish I could have seen that." I blushed.

"It's not the first time I've done that." I said slowly.

"All I'm saying. I wish I could've seen it." I gave him a look and he continued the story. He told me about how Stefan fought against compulsion to save Elena.