Lean On Me

I'm back yet again. I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

Lean On Me

After I transitioned back to a human, I stayed with my brother. I had to be near him. He was sound asleep when I got there so I just jumped in beside him and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning, my phone woke me up. Jeremy was already up and in the shower.

"Well hello there handsome!"

"Good morning little wolf. Care to join me to go and see Rebekah?"

"Yes would love to come with you."

"Great, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes."

"Ok. Bye."

I hung up the phone I ran over to Elena's room. She was brushing her hair.

"Hey. Can I borrow some clothes from you? I don't have anything here."

"Yes, help yourself." Elena said with a smile.

"Thank you! You're an angel." I went over to her closet and picked something out.

"Is everything alright?" I asked her. She looked quite lost in thought.

"Yes everything is fine, I promise." I didn't buy it but I didn't say anything either.

***********

Exactly 20 minutes later, Klaus drove up the driveway.

"Bye baby brother! Talk to you later." I told Jeremy before heading out the door.

I got into Klaus' car.

"Hello sweetheart." I gave him a kiss.

"Hi!" I said quietly. God! How was it even possible to look this good? I was looking forward to seeing Rebekah again. When we got to her house, I almost ran inside. Klaus shook his head.

"I just can understand the friendship you and my sister share." Klaus said, shaking his head.

"That's because you don't have a best friend whose a girl." I told him.

"I consider you as my best friend." He told me. I gave him a small kiss. We went upstairs to her bedroom. I was just about to knock when the door opened. It was Stefan. Clearly, he had been sleeping with Rebekah last night.

"Going somewhere?" Klaus asked with a huge smirk on his face. Rebekah was still sleeping. I ran in and jumped on the bed, making Rebekah jolt awake.

"What the hell are you doing?" She was angry.

"Good morning to you to best friend." I told her. She zoomed into her bathroom to put on a robe. She was angry when she got back out.

"This is my place Nik. I don't appreciate you invading my privacy as a creeping tom."

"Heey!" I said from the bed.

"Not you sweetheart." She told me.

"I apologize for breaking up this disturbing twist. But I do have some urgent business or have you forgotten our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain." Klaus told his sister.