Homecoming

I am so excited about this chapter. I know it's fast but when you're not feeling well and need something to do, this is the best way to do it. I borrowed some of the dialog from TVD that some of you will recognize. I do not own the TVD only my OC. I only used it because it suited well with the story.

Enjoy chapter 10! I enjoyed writing it!

*************

Homecoming

Damon, Stefan and I got back to the boarding house and I went straight up to Rebekah, leaving it up to the boys to call the others before Mikael's arrival.

I found Rebekah in the bedroom on the floor by the fireplace. She looked completely broken. When she saw me, she started crying again. "Hey,Rebekah. It will be ok." I said softly as I sat down next to her. All I could do for her was to hold her and just be there for her.

"Mikael found us." I told her after she finally calmed down a little and I could see the shock on her face.

"He's coming here to kill Klaus." I felt my voice cracking.

"I know. I want in on it. I'm done doing things for Nik. He's taken too much from me and if I help Mikael, then maybe he will stop hunting me and my other brothers. It's Nik he wants the most." Rebekah had a hint of anger in her eyes. But mostly, she was hurting. I understood that. Klaus did kill her mother and probably others she cared about but I could not shake the feeling of losing him. I needed him.

"Everything will be ok." I told her and kept on stroking her arm.

"Look. You need something else to think about, instead of all of this. Why don't I go down to the cellar and grab you a blood bag and some alcohol. Then we can have a slumber party in here tonight and not worry about the whole Mikael and Klaus tomorrow. " 

"Sounds like a plan." Rebekah said with a smile, as I started walking out of her room.

"Hey, Amy? Thank you for this. For being understanding. I know how you feel about him." I felt tears threatening to escape my eyes. I didn't want to admit that I was feeling something for her brother 

"You're welcome." That's all I managed to say.

When I got downstairs, I heard Stefan, Damon and Elena coming inside.

"So we say that Mikael followed Elena in here and tried to grab her, so he could use her as bait." Stefan said walking in to one of the rooms.

"Then what? I vervained him?" Elena asked.

"No, we do. He's an Original, we have to make it realistic." Damon said smugly.

"Fine." Stefan said and sighed.

"WE vervained him and discovered he had a dagger."

"Which was intended for Rebekah but we used on him instead." Elena answered.

I didn't like this. How could they now that once Klaus was dead, Mikael wouldn't kill them?

"How are you planning to get Klaus in to town?" Elena asked Stefan.

"We say that he's dead." Stefan responded. That was the time I entered the room.

"If you tell Klaus that Mikael is dead, he'll  need proof." I said.

"Then I shall be dead." I jumped up when a man suddenly stood next to me. Mikael. I started trembling again, full on shaking. I really didn't like this man.