If You Say So

So here's another chapter for you. I was concentration on the episode "Bring it on."

This is an 'M' rated chapter! 

Enjoy!

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, only my OC.

*cathrineoriginal*

***********

"It's been seven whole days without your embrace.

I wanna see your face, I've got some things to say."

*Lea Michele - If You say So*

**********

If You Say So

"Hey big sister! I just wanted to tell you that everything's ok. I'm about to go in to the cave where Silas is and funny enough I found one spot in here with phone reception. Imagine that. Anyways I just wanted to tell you that I love you and that I will be coming home to you soon. Take care of yourself and don't worry. I remember what you said to me about dying. You will not lose me that easily. I have to go but I'll talk to you as soon as I can. I am coming home to you.

Love you Amy. Bye."

It's been a week. I still listens to the voicemail. It was a few days since Jeremy's funeral. Everyone was there. Well, not Elena. She didn't care.

Rebekah and Klaus was supportive of me. They took care of me. Klaus rarely left me. Only when he absolutely had too. Then Rebekah stayed with me. She joined me at school when I had to clean out his locker. I was dreading this. The principal showed it to me.

"There's no rush. If you can't handle it now then I can get someone else to do it and you can collect his things in my office." I knew he said it to be kind.

"No, that's OK. I have to be the one to do it." I said, my voice filled with sadness. 

Rebekah placed a hand on my shoulder as I took a deep breath and opened the locker. The first thing I saw was pictures. Of our family. Of him and me.

"We seemed so happy. Careless." I told Rebekah and smiled a little.

"Speaking of careless." I said as I saw Elena walking towards us.

"Don't be so sad Amy. You should be used to people dying around you by now." Elena told me with a sadistic smirk on her face.

I swallowed trying to hold back my tears.

"Get out of here Elena. Or I swear to god I'll rip your head off." Rebekah warned.

Elena only huffed but walked away.

I gathered all of Jeremy's things and got the hell out of school. 

***********

When I returned to the mansion, I found Klaus sitting in the living room.

"Hey." I told him. Sitting down next to him.

"Hello sweetheart. How are you feeling to day?"

"I still feel the pain but I feel a little bit better." I told him honestly. I wanted to feel better around Klaus. He deserved it. He had been so good to me lately. Only concerning and paying attention to me.