Well than....

As I was running in my hoodie to my destination. " Stupid England wantin me to pick 'im up", I muttered, moving my mask to cover my face, instantly making me act different. As I approached the building the meeting is being held in, I instantly tilted my head down, not wanting the police to catch me of all times now. Opening the doors, I was met with a sick silence. I looked at the people, quickly noticing all the fuckin' country's were staring at me. Luckily I was still dressed from my last heist, which consisted of a black tank under the dark hoodie, which hid my curved figure, along with a belt holding a holster and sheathe for my gun and knife. My jeans were especially awesome. Tucked in my blood and mud covered combat boots. Weapons hidden in all my articles of clothing, I looked up at them. " SUP BITCHES SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT IM GONNA NEED ALL YOU FUCKASSES TO GET DOWN!" , my brothers England, Austria, Prussia, and Germany staring at me. My friends Bunny and Squirrel were about to get up. My attention was brought back as I noticed two men running towards me. Ah, hello America, to you too Japan, may I say you both are quite handsome. A kitana sliced at my torso, which made me dodge, right into an Americans grasp. With a gun pointed at my head from behind and a kitana in front, I did the obvious thing. America doubled over in pain from the blow to his...... Uh...... Florida. As I was freed, I rushed at the male in front of me at inhuman speed to deliver an uppercut to the taller man. His head flew back and before anyone could retaliate I made a mad dash to the window. With a salute to the nations I jumped. I landed like a cat on a car, leaving a small dent. Looking up to the window, only to spot the Alfred looking down at me and yelling, and I quote, " DUDES DID YOU SEE THAT IT WAS TOTALLY LIKE AWESOME!!!". As I got off the car, the sound of a door opening and many footsteps. The countries and some police decided to give chase. I waited till they were about  five feet away before I made a full on sprint down the road, to the woods, all while screaming " SUCK IT BITCHES". As the tree line was in my sight, a huff noise was heard from my right. My head snapped around only to see a stupid German on my tail with a Russian close behind. The trees were starting to swallow me. Perfect.  I jumped to grab a branch on a low hanging tree. I lifted my small body up, just in time. The nations crashed through the brush. I waited till the Russian passed , the German shortly behind. He went down as my foot crashed down unexpectedly on his back. His face was muffled into the dirt by my foot applying pressure on his head. " So we meet again, brother, after how many years? Oh yeah, three fuckin years..." My dark sarcastic voice, echoed the surrounding forest. " You know why, you abandoned all of us and went missing" , his voice replied. My knife suddenly was at his throat as I muffled words out from behind a bandana under my full faced mask. " Get the fuck out, now, tell the others I mean business".  I released him.

I scaled the buildings in the alley. Yes, I'm the same person. I have a few issues... Like anxiety, paranoia, bipolar, and insanity.  This is a weird life of mine. I'm the country of warriors, parties, bravery, and... Haha... Looks. Best in bed too. The country of Froxxusica is a Nordic so, naturally, I'm near the cold. I finally arrive at my house. It's large, shared with Squirreltopia and Bunaly. My two best friends. Bunaly, or Bunny, I have some weird urge to protect. She is very innocent. An angel. Literally. Which is odd considering I'm a fuckin demon. She has long, brown hair, purple eyes, tannish skin, white( sometimes hidden) bunny ears and tail, and overall a nice figure. Squirrel, she is mostly magic, and bipolar. Her hair is mostly dyed a blue, green color. Silver eyes, pale skin, sometimes hidden squirrel ears and tail, her fur is gray. She has the ... Biggest breast. I, come proudly in second, while, Bunny still has some reasonably large ones. All of us have nice figures. As I open the door, I'm greeted by the two sitting on the couch. " We need to talk."