Toka

Toka's pov

I woke with a start about the dream. Sweat drenched my figure while I sat up, panting for breath and shaking. Looking at my trembling hands, just to make sure it was my body, I sighed. My gaze flickered around my room until it landed on my door. ' I should of known, Fox wouldn't even in my dreams let me reveal her' I thought, slowly getting out of bed and making my way to the door. Then it hit me. I rushed up to my dresser quickly applying makeup to match my cherry colored locks. Then I tugged on a red dress and shoes. Finally I opened the door that led to the long, dark hallway in the which on one end led to everyone's rooms, while the other side brought everyone to the rest of the mansion. Sadly I was only staying for a month. But on the other hand, the AnimalBeatz Gamerz decided the mansion they built in these woods should be shaped like a dick. So I was ok with it I guess.  My body walked down the hall towards the fox demons room. It was, like always, locked. No one was able to get in except her. Even when her friends stayed over, she would leave them in guest bedrooms. Suddenly, I heard something above me. Looking up towards the vents, my mouth opened. Before I could yell, a dark figure crashed on me. My eyes snapped open. A pair stared right back. One was a red slit while the other had strange marks on it. They seemed to analyze me before softening. It let me up as I got a look at it. I facepalmed when I noticed what frightened me. There was a black fluff ball of a fox sitting in front of me. The marks on its fur stood out. It was so tiny it could fit in my hand. The eyes were wide and adorable. Fox. It. Was. Fox. The worst, she wasn't even in one of her battle forms. For such a threatening person, she had a weird ability. Like all of us, she can suddenly turn so cute, aggressive, or sexy, to get what is needed. But she could change her shape so she can attack better or hide. It's kinda like changing magic. Suddenly, in a flash, she ran into the vents again. At first, all I felt was confusion until realization hit. In my hand, was eyeliner. 

Five hours later

Fox was out doing whatever. Bunny was with Squirrel at a meeting. Dark was with fox for he was like her conscience. Rhino was with them trying to out do her. Chipmunk was in her room. Cheetah, I don't even want to know... Anyway, I was walking the streets of Bunaly, when I ran into someone. I looked up to see a young man with an aggrivated expression on his face. As he was about to open his mouth in an insult when something cut him off. " So, mister, your just gonna fucking run into me without apologizing and then insult me when it was clearly your fault. Your a fucking pathetic piece of shit if you think I'll let you do that. Now, to make it up, your about to take me to a fucking shoe store. Also your paying" I spoke. No words were said. So I took out a pen and paper and scribbled down my number, shoving it in his red face. I then walked away.