Ehhh

There was a world meeting in Russia today. Then the flights to leave were canceled. The countries at the meeting were stuck there, in the middle of warfare. So Russia had the bright idea to bring them to one of the secret camps so they could watch Russia against Froxxusica. I found this out and decided to put on a show...

Americas pov

I sat eating my burgers while England was nagging at everyone saying it was dangerous to be here when suddenly, an explosion sounded. Russian troops starting rushing around, yelling orders. Baltic and Froxxusicanese soldiers flooded into the camp. As war was sounded around me, I couldn't help notice Canada staring into the fight along with Australia, Japan, Denmark, and surprisingly, Russia himself. Suddenly a scream sounded above everything else. As attention turned to it, We noticed there was no other troops storming in. There were the Baltics. War began to start again until a growl sounded as Russia got too close to the trio. England choked a gasp. Germany stepped back. Two girls clutched each other. Finland and Norways eyes widened. Spain was on his knees. Toka looked at it. She surprisingly came even though she had weird dreams where she wasn't herself caused sleeping issues. They all seemed to know it from somewhere. Arthur tugged on my arm, attempting to pull me away with Canada. " We have to leave. Froxxusica never uses that thing unless they mean business. We will die if we stay-" he was cut off as we suddenly looked to where the Baltics stood. A giant black fox emerged from the woods. A single soldier ran up to it, to be bitten clean in half as the fox tore him apart. Suddenly the Russians started fighting again. As this happened, black smoke surrounded the fox and the Baltics. When it cleared, a figure stood there. A gun and kitana was in its hands. Black fox ears emitted from her hair. Deathly pale skin surrounds the visible red orb. Her hourglass figure was covered in Black Froxxusicanese military pants and boots. A black tank and military vest covered the upper torso. Her black tail swayed around as her holsters brushed against it. Russia yelled orders, ignoring the sexy woman. His noise washed over everyone. This caused the girl to take notice of the group. Her eyes snapped to him. Suddenly we were pulled into a bunker. Everyone wanted to leave. Sadly we weren't allowed by the Russians.

Five hours later

The screaming stopped a long time ago. All we heard were footsteps. Canada was listening to the noise. Suddenly he told me " Move away from that wall" and right as I did, it exploded. As the smoke cleared, the victors stood there. " I'm guessing you fine looking countries want to leave but,I'm going to half to take you back to camp".