Small victory

America pov still

The voice spoke in pride. When the smoke cleared, I saw a Froxxusicanese soldier. They were dressed in a black uniform. Like all soldiers in the countries military, I think it's a he, had boots on, a claw-shaped dog tag, and a gas mask. The only distinct difference was the deathly pale skin, black hair peaking out from under their helmet, their small body, and shades covering their eyes. The soldier looked at the crowd. Lativa whispered something in their ear. I don't know where the dude came from but, soldiers started moving. " Everyone if we want to get you all home, we have to move. Russian backup is on the way" Lithuania spoke for once while Estonia started helping people into the open where helicopters were waiting. Soon I was one of the last few. The one Froxxusicanese soldier suddenly tackled me to the ground along with England, Canada, and Australia. Confusion found its way to my face as I felt something warm on my arm. Canada was shaking while gripping his arm. Gunshots rang in the camp. Mathew had been shot. The solider ripped my shirt and wrapped what had been taken tightly around my brothers arm. " GET TO A HELICOPTER AND SHOW THE PILOT THIS" ripping off the dog tag, the Froxxusicanese person gave it to Arthur. As we were running, gunshots flew  past our heads. We finally reached the chopper, where we showed the pilot the dog tag, which they took and told us to thro down the ladder. We did so and got on. Canada finally got some help for his arm while I watched the battle for the brave soul that was trying to help us. Then a gunshot rang above all others. There stood a black clad soldier fighting alone. As he turned towards us, he was shot in the shoulder. That didn't stop him. The man started running towards the helicopter as it started taking off. A kitana came out of nowhere slicing at the men in his way trying to stop him and the others. He pointed a gun and shot. It looked magestic. Then I saw something. Russia looked at him and shot twice, before getting hit by a bullet. The Froxxusicanese latched onto the ladder right as the shells found their way into his flesh. He continued climbing while flinching in pain. Australia pulled him up the rest of the way as one of the other men tended to him. One gave the guy his dog tag back. When everything calmed down the one with the shades turned to us. A shaking gloved hand extended to shake mine. I raised mine hand to meet the soldiers. His mask and glasses seemed to rise in a grin. " Froxxusica has been waiting to see meet you all" , the small warrior spoke, while I looked on in wonder. The surprise of battle had already shocked me quiet but now... England suddenly looks up when the helicopter started landing. But, even while the people rushed into the helicopter, taking me to a building, my mind was off, thinking about how that fox and woman appeared suddenly like they disappeared. Wish I could see her again...

 Fox pov and that night

I sat in my arm chair waiting for England, Germany, Austria, Spain, Finland, and Norway to be brought in. Soon the heavy metal doors opened and the men were pushed in, my army locking the doors behind them. They looked around with wide eyes before I cleared my throat, getting they're attention.    " Nice to see you all, Germany let's put our past behind us" I spoke, and the German nodded slowly. " Oh,right,  you don't remember me..." I said, taking my mask off. Immediately, big brother Spain ran up to my small frame and picked me up. " LOOK EVERYONE ITS LITTLE SISTER FOX LOOK HOW SHE GREW!!!" He yelled as he swung my injured body around like a rag doll. When I got free I hugged England then Norway. High fived Finland, patted Austrians back, then held out my hand for Germany to shake. He looked at it, then down at me before taking it. England continued to stare, baffled at my sudden reappearance. After a long time of catching up, we finally parted ways, deciding not to tell anyone Froxxusica was reałly back. But that deal came with a price, I had to go to one of England's formal parties, no mask and a dress.