Flashbacks

" Big brother! Big brother! Look at what I made! It's not a burnt scone like yours!"

" Big brother, may I feed the deer please?"

" But working out is not fun, big brother..."

" BIG BRO THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!!"

" Big brother, will you play piano for me?"

" Big brother, I don't like tomatoes. Can we dance with turtles instead?"

" Your good with magic, big brother."

" Big brother! You have fangs like me!"

They all took care of me... Through all those times.... Let's reflect...

" CAPT' N! SHIP OFF THE PORT BOW!"

I walked onto the deck looking toward where the ship was. There, sailing towards us, was a British pirate ship. Smirking at the person who alerted me, I told him to make our flags visible and head towards the ship. The deck I was standing on lurched forward  as the dot in the distance started becoming larger. When I was close enough, I squinted my eyes to see the captain. The red coat caught my eye immediately. My black one was flying behind in the wind, making a majestic view. suddenly one of his men shouted and pointed towards us. As the captain turned around, he caught sight of us. Soon the boats were close enough to jump across. My men looked at me before I waved them closer. As I faced forward again, only to come face to face with the British man himself. Sighing, I slowly wrapped arms around my brother. Little did I know this would be one of my last days alive. As we were hugging and mocking my size, a girl shorter than me ran up to join us. We sat there enjoying the sway of the boat as the Pirates greeted each other on the ships. A noise caught my attention. " England I believe I would like to meet your guest." I chuckled while Bunny kissed his cheek. " Ah, the young lad I adopted when you left is grown now, but he still accused me of taking something of his..." We conversed as a man whom looked the same age as me, maybe slightly older. Turning to the man, who looked to be a cowboy, I recognized as a man I stole from even he now had a blindfold over his blue eyes. The boy was yelling at Arthur for taking something of his, when I chuckled, making the boy tense. " Stop your yellin, I got your lil hat right here... You could have just gotten a new one..." Looking at the sun, my figure turned to the other captain, and with one last goodbye, my crew and I left.

Finland was flying around in his sleigh upon spotting someone laying in the grass on a hill, absorbing the moonlight. His reindeer suddenly started going to the figure, making the whole thing lurch down. When the sleigh reached the ground, the deer continued to attempt to the person until Finland released the harness. Comet was already dashing forward while the creature sat up slowly. Finland soon got close enough to see the thing pet his deer until he noticed it was his little sister,her pirate uniform covered in blood. Following the trail of blood, he noticed it led to the see where a boat on fire was slowly sinking. The Finnish man proceeded to then run to the girl, whom was switching in and out of the world. He continues to stare as tears formed in his eyes. Coughing, the young pirate asked him to stay with her body, so when she came back, she wouldn't be alone. As the brother sat with his sister, making sure to keep the promise that probably wouldn't come true. So as the night went on they sat until the last warmth of her body left. He sat for hours with the dead body of his sister until the sun came up. His sleeping figure was covered in grass and light as the sun came up. When the boy awoke, he found blood on the grass where his sister had been, in the form of deaths kiss. He shudders at the mark next to, but shrugged it off as his eyes searched for his sisters body in worry. Looking towards the woods next to the hill when he heard a rustle in the grass. His feet made him follow the noise. Stumbling over rocks, branches, and holes, he finally found a waterfall  where his reindeer sat playing with a figure whom sat in the shade, away from the light. There sat Fox. Her shirt covered in blood when she stood to greet him.

The young lady sat with Germany. She already was bored. Blue eyes peirced her figure in worry. Her behavior had changed so much. Now she barely laughed, smiled, or had fun. She just sat there with video games, staring emotionless. She didn't sleep, she couldn't. You could say she was dead inside. Finland seemed to see something wrong with her. The woman started forgetting the joys of stuff. Instead she put her life on the line more. Though she changed, men still were attracted to her. The flirts usually didn't effect her until it got to the point where she would beat the shit out of people. He no longer saw his little sister blush and look down in embarrassment or show emotion easily. " Germany, do you want to go eat? " she spoke in a monotone voice. When He hesitated to agree, her strange fox ears twitched waiting for an answer. " Sure." His voice found him when she suddenly started to walk away to a restaurant with the male following. Soon they found themselves at ihop where they ordered. Soon they were both eating when the German looked up to his sister to see she hadn't touched her meal yet. She sat eyes wide as the pancakes sat looking delicious. The human slowly cut a piece and shakily rose her hand to her mouth. Taking the food in her mouth, her eyes lit up and for a second she looked normal. Even when she spoke. " Big brother I havent had pancakes in such a while! I was just dying to eat some again-" her voice was cut off as a growl erupted from her throat. Her eyes dulled again before she returned to monotone. Germany couldn't take it any longer and left.

Prussia watched as his little sister walked up to him. West had told him she had changed in behavior. Her long sleeved shirt covered her arms and a hood covered her face. It's been a month since she arrived at Prussia started to think west was right like always. So of course he decided they should go to a bar and get drunk off there asses. So now they're at the pub with barely anyone else there.as they drank they couldn't help the silence. Her dull red eye and pale skin was all he could see. Her mouth pulled in a line. " Vodka, bro what would you like?" , now the Prussian was scared. The voice of his sitter was scratched and worn. Like she had screamed too much or talked too little. They continued to drink and yet she didn't get drunk. When the night was done, however, the Prussian was in his own little world. Not able to grip reality. All he wanted was his sister back. So he brought her back home to look at pictures. She stared as he got out the books. She stared at the pictures. No emotions shown on her face. The young man saw her look at a family picture before she looked at him. Prussia sat up to hug his little sister. Suddenly he froze. Her skin was as cold as ice.