Everytime

" Dad? Why are you here?" I asked, looking up at the dark figure. The response shook my whole form as I moved to a protective stance in front of a sleeping Canadian. " I'm here to warn you, daughter, how few are catching on. And to ask, are you ready yet? To finally take responsibility of your actions? Or will you continue to be an immature mortal?" The cloaked man asked... Only to fade away when a ninja star sliced through the mist he took form in. Looking back to the innocent two behind me. Actions from my past were catching up with me. Soon I needed to accept the responsibility that came with it. Canada stirred behind me, disturbing my thoughts. Sighing,  my gaze turned to the mark on his arm. The black mark looked like a fox head. The only difference was that the form of the head was in a pentagram. We did not make a deal, however, I simply claimed him. I had a habit of doing this to things I liked. All now was to find other countries to mark. With that, my feet led me to the closet. Canada didn't bother to ask why or what I was doing, he learned that after I bluntly told him I was going to kill somebody, why? I was in the mood. Just like the mood you get when you suddenly wanna start a make out session. When he asked how, I growled and said he ruined it. He ruined the mood. Only then I realized that's how Bunny probably felt when I walked in on her and....- never mind. I learned not to walk in and ask her to make me pancakes when she was in the zone. Speaking of the angel, my phone buzzed. This told me dear children, I had a text from Bunny, telling me not to disturb her. Finally done getting dressed in a hoodie and pants, my hand opened the door to sight that showed a Canadian pulling pants on. He saw me and his went red. Blood came out my nose when my eyes took the sight in. I rushed out the room telling him I was off to be a cockblocker and he had nice abs. As I walked down the hallway, a ChipmunkBeats Gamer met me. We chatted about how we were doing and stuff until my ears twitched. When I was home, my fox ears and tail were finally able to revealed again. Anyway I rushed to the of wood creaking. The noise brought me to two rooms. Bunny on one side, Squirrel on the other. Two male voices, whom seemed familiar somehow, but oh well. If these people I know, it's quadruple. Chuckling, I turned the knob on Bunnys door quietly and undetected. Holding the camera through the crack in the door, I recorded for bout a minute without interruption. Perfect blackmail for food. Not caring to watch the video to see who else was in it, I started recording again and busted the door down on Squirrel. This, of course with my bad luck, led to the horrifying discovery of who was in with her. Her eyes snapped to the door when I yelled" SON OF A DAMN FUCKING BITCH, RUN BITCH, RUN!!!". A hand covered my mouth as I was pushed by a friend for a head start. Thank you, Toka. As I ran, the camera in hand suddenly became more than a blackmail. Finally reaching my room, I swung the door open and slammed it shut when I was through. Canada looked at me, confused, as I panted from my run across a mansion. Once my breath was caught, my eyes moved to the videos. Germany was with Squirreltopia, which meant countries were in the house. My finger slowly moved to my phone screen. Pressing play on the video, it revealed none other than England. I was shaken. Father was right. People are catching on.