God Fucking Dammit

As I sat at my post thinking about life, I didn't realize the Japanese man walking up to me. " So your Froxxusica... No offense, but I thought you would be a rittle bigger and more intimidating" " You don't know half of it." He sat beside me and looked out at the moon. For what seemed like hours in silence, we sat there, until a bell was rung to show my shift was over. Pushing mus elf off the ground, my feet brought me to my tent with Japan close behind me. The other countries started to stir as we walked in. Canada yawned, Australia groaned, America whined and Denmark stretched. Before anyone could question me, I walked back to my part of the tent and shut the curtain so nobody could see me. When my senses told me I was safe, my hands started working on the buttons of my vest. I took everything off except my boy shorts and slid on a overly sized hoodie. My tired formed than proceeded to collapse on the cot resting on the floor. Almost immediately, my consciousness was consumed by sleep. 

Canada pov 

America and Denmark kept saying we should go prank Froxxusica while they slept. Knowing her, she would not like if people found out her gender without permission. Japan suggested we wake up the soldier before those two prank them. So I was sent to wake Froxxusica. When I walked into the tent, quiet breathing could be heard from the other side of the tent. Darkness consumed the part where Fox slept. Opening the flap that separated the tent, my eyes widened. There sleeping on her bed was Fox cuddling with Kuma. Kuma seemed happy with the situation as he slept. Then I noticed something else. The black fox tail that came from her back had pushed the blankets awkwardly to the side, showing her boy shorts. If that wasn't bad enough, most men would have realized by now since most of them are pervs, that the female wasn't wearing her usual chest bindings. I blushed deep red before slowly moving closer. " F-Fox, wake up" she didn't budge. Oh maple.... I shook her shoulder which awoke Kuma. He moved slightly so he was beside Her head. One last try. My hand shakily moved to touch the Lightning shaped cowlick. Before I touched it, a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist. Looking down, my eyes met a red one. " Don't touch that. What brings ya here?" "U-uh, I had to wake you up..."  Before I could fully explain, the female pulled me onto the cot. " Tch, my closest Canadian buddy, sent to wake me up, failed... What to do?" Before she could do anything to embarrass me, I made a mad dash out the tent with her laughing behind me. A few minutes later, Froxxusica came out of her tent and started telling the soldiers what to do and the countries and I signed a ally contract. When it was midday, a alarm went off.