Unexpected shit

Canada's pov

The wind blew threw my hair as we were flying. Kuma sat next to me in the helicopter while Australia and Denmark talked. Japan stared out the window out looking the snowy forest which held many battle zones of war. My friend Fox was going to pick me up so we could team up for the war. Soldiers had to ride with us for protection and anytime Denmark tried to talk to them, they yelled at him to sit down and shut up. America could've come with us but he decided to fly alone. The sound of gunfire and explosions came into range, followed by the smell and sight of smoke. " We have to land no matter what, we are running out of fuel and the meeting point is right ahead", one of the soldiers spoke up as the helicopter started descending. As we landed in the soft, snowy clearing I couldn't help but notice how quiet it suddenly became when I stepped out and into the cold. Just as the last person got out, a explosion sounded close by. Russians started running into the camp while Froxxusicanese soldiers shot at them. We the countries ducked behind the helicopter for some shelter since we were not prepared yet. As fighting continued, many were not aware of a soldier and country look over the battle until an grenade was thrown to them, drawing the attention of many Russians and Froxxusicanese soldiers to them.. It exploded. " MAN DOWN, I REPEAT MAN DOWN!! THEYKILLED OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS!! GIVE EM HELL MEN!!!!" A soldier shouted in anger and sorrow. The Froxxusicanese started fighting with more will power. 

Fox pov

America sat under the tree, safe. Deciding to continue helping my country, I started running back to the sight. Russians were being defeated and Froxxusicanese were winning. I joined in and started running along the ridges and firing at anybody who got in my way. Pulling two grenades out, my hands threw them as far as possible into the enemies. Russians flew into the sky as they exploded. Taking out a black bladed kitana, I started slicing the enemy until their was only one man left opposing me. He was begging to be spared but I gave a dark chuckle and stabbed him until the kitana came out his back. Looking back towards my people, a smile crawled onto my face before I took more bandages to cover my mouth until all that was visible was my red eye. " Your dismissed everyone, good job and head back to base. I'll meet you there after I make sure these fine young men are safe." They nodded and walked off. Suddenly warmth surrounded my torso, and my eyes met a Canadian with a smile looking right back. " Thank you, Froxxusica" he spoke, then stood up, which made him tower over me. I looked to the others before shoving my hand out. " Froxxusica, I'm here to guide you to base after we pick up the American..." Each shook it until I got to Japan. He bowed while I stood there confused until I caught on, bowing. He stood with a small smile looking down on my smallness. Denmark came up to me and, like America,  started shouting. " WOW, YOUR FROXXUSICA THE COUNTRY WHO HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE AND HERE I AM TALKING TO YOU!!!" Shutting them all up, I walked to get the american,  hoping he was awake and to my relief, he was.