Wake up call

I wasn't quiet like I usually am when I break into a house. My body walked to the middle of the room. Sitting into a random chair that suddenly appeared, my mind wandered, how was I going to do this. What would their reaction be if I started with one? Would the others retaliate? I snapped out my thoughts when one of the Baltics stirred. Forcing myself to stand, I waltzed over to the bed in the middle of the room. Looking at the other two, I shook the leg of Lithuania. He woke up and almost yelled, only for my hand to cover his mouth. A finger raised to the demonic smile on my mask to silence him. He nodded, and I woke the other two. After everyone calmed down, I sat in the chair again and let the questioning begin. " Who are you?"" Why are you here?" " Are you going to kill us?"....   The questions gave me a slight headache. Taking off my mask and bandana, I looked at them, revealing my face to them. They seemed taken aback, earning a chuckle from me. I answered the questions. " I'm Froxxusica, The ultimate criminal, but since we will be working together, call me Fox. You will not die but you will come with me. I am helping the Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania free from Russia. But you will join Froxxusica when I win". This was the first and biggest act in the war. I didn't let them pack their bags because I had all the supplies they needed at HQ. We walked through the front door, only for me to stop. I gave them the directions to the base telling them I had unfinished business. 

A day later at Froxxusica HQ

The Baltics looked at the newspaper in shock. I was leaning in my chair with my feet propped on the the table. The paper read, 

'Multiple explosions in Moscow, Russia's capital. This marks the beginning of the War of 2019. No one knows who planted the bombs, but security cameras in a mansion before it exploded showed the internationally wanted criminal, Deaths Fox, placing something down in one of the rooms... Blah blah blah'

They didn't need to read the rest. A lazy smirk found its way onto my features. Then I got a call. Picking it up, I found that my dear little Canadian was throwing a party. The countries were coming. Looking at the three men I spoke. " Boys, we are going to a party. If Russia shows and gives you any problems, I will protect you". I was ready to claw my way back up and show the countries I returned. Hopefully Germany gave the message.