Reality

My victim tried to scream, but to no avail. The blood was in their throats. Stopping noise. Bunny decided to come with me on this murder. Actually she wanted to see how I killed for fighting techniques. This caused the deaths for the people I was murdering tonight to be more painful than usual. Suddenly while I was licking my fingers, trying to get pancake syrup off my fingers so my guns trigger wouldn't stick, I heard a siren. Shit. I didn't check for security. " COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP, THIS IS THE POLICE, WE ARE ABOUT TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!!!" A voice yelled. Looking to Bunny, she had fear in her eyes. She knew what I was thinking. I can't save both of us. So I decided. Raising my gun, i sliced my knife on her multiple times. When she screamed in pain, my gun went off. " YOU CALLED THE COPS ON ME!!! I SHOULD OF KILLED YOU FIRST!!!" I yelled. In that moment she looked at me as I whispered I'm sorry in her ear. Her purple eyes stared at me with pain and sadness. " Tell Toka what happened" I spoke. When I said that, the Russian police busted through the door. I refused to bring her in my mistakes. My body was tackled to the ground. Kicking the person off,I started to dash to the window. Suddenly Bunaly screamed,  I turned to see what happened only the get shot in the shoulder. Suddenly I knew what was happening. We were surrounded. As my body fell from the second story window, I was in thought even as the police caught me. Only responding to shake their hands away from my mask. All I heard was I was being taken to a world military meeting.

As my bloody, battered figure was forced into the room, all attention turned to me. The officer who escorted me and multiple cuts, bruises, and bitemarks on him from a fight I put up with him, shackled me to a post on the ground. The post made me kneel, and when this was finished the officer left. Suddenly a girl with platinum hair had a knife on my neck. She was muttering how I made her big brother unhappy, especially with this war. Bunaly stared at me, her wounds healing quickly. She got up. And walked over. Belarus moved aside. The country in front of me looked at Canada when he said stop. Not responding, she turned to me again, and slapped me so hard my mask flew off. Hair curtained my smiling face as I chuckled. Her mood suddenly changed as she hugged me. England stood and yelled at her. " THAT BEING KILLED MANY PEOPLE AND HURT YOU, WHY HUG IT?!?"" She saved me, the police would have hurt me too but she made me look like the victim..." Her voice trailed off. While chuckling, I apologized for my actions while she started asking why wouldn't I let her see my face. Germany suddenly shouted" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE!?!", and to respond she took keys and unlocked my chains, while people were screaming it was a bad idea. I pulled my bandana down, still not letting my face be seen. Suddenly a noise made me look up. Everyone gasped. Bunny, in horror as she saw my black eye, busted lip, dried blood, scratches and more. England, Prussia, Finland, Norway,  Austria, and Germany stared in shock. So did Belarus, for I used to be her friend before I died. All of the people kept my secret. Until I died. Still no one said they knew Froxxusica. Till now. Germany was taken back. Prove your her, his gaze said, show us it challenged. Finally standing straight I ripped off my jacket and shirt, so only bindings were covering my breast. This exposed scars, burns, and tattoos. And a necklace with my country's symobol around my neck. Blood ran from cuts as I spoke in a loud, proud, voice. All while doing my country's salute. " I AM THE COUNTRY OF FROXXUSICA, THE DEATHS FOX, INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL, IN THE FLESH. IT TAKES ALOT TO KILL ME. PROVE IT,YOU THOUGHT, SHOW US. I CANT SHOW TRUE PROOF FOR FEW PEOPLE HAVE SEEN ME. I HAVE CHANGED. BUT AS YOU CAN SEE, THOSE WHO KNOW ME, I BEAR THE  SCARS OF WAR. THIS IS ME. THE CHARACTER FROM THE SIDELINES. AND ONE OF YOU HAVE BEEN CLAIMED BY ME AND IF HE WOULD STAND UP NOW!!!" Canada stood slowly and walked forward. For once everyone could see him. Pulling up his shirt sleeve, revealing my symbol. America came over, so did Russia. Japan followed. America was in shock. Russia looked at me, expecting to intimidate me. Bad idea. Punching him in the jaw, made the tall man fly back. " That was for the Baltics..." I said. Everyone stared at me. Japan's hand suddenly came up for a handshake. Glancing at his uncomfortable face, I sighed. " I respect your bubble, Kiku, and it will take time to adjust to each other again." Turning to America, I opened my arms shakily. His eyes shone. The strong Americans  grip wrapped around my currently weak figure. I pushed him away slightly, making him confused until my shaking figure started coughing and my breath suddenly left me. I sat there gasping, for air as I went light headed.