Parental issues

The figures walked closer to the bed. One clawed hand touched the female who was collapsed on the beds scrarred arm. " Fox, get up~" a woman's voice came from the smaller figure. The body didn't stir.  The second creature picked the sleeping demon up as mist surrounded the room again, bringing the trio to a different realm. A great, black castle loomed in front of them. On the way there different beings bowed to the two great figures. When they reached the destination, the doors opened for them. When they got inside the castle, the girl awoke, looking around. " What the actual FUCK is going on? I thought I had more time in the mortal world to cause chaos!" The female devil looked at her confused daughter and sighed. She knew that the teen hated being the next master of hell and death. The child abandoned her post and brother when their only job was to guide people to heaven and hell. Her brother was the guardian of heaven and she, hell. Being a special reaper and demon, the young lady was looked up to from many. Though, the being hated the responsibility and fled. Many dimensions and times had sheltered the demonic being, yet she came back to multiple of them for more lives. Out of all the allies, she chose many of the most, how to say, different yet powerful.  " Fox, you need to come back. This is your last time in the realm. When you die, you come back here. I don't care if I must even keep you prisoner in the dungeons!", Death spoke, trying not to attack the rebel reaper. She waved them off. " I'm leaving." And with that, the girl disappeared. 

When I returned to my bed, my new mission was to turn on the tv. Finally finding the remote, my fingers worked at the buttons. Finally turning it on and to the news, I saw words that mildly surprised me. World war three is starting. Suddenly, my door flew open and Bunny walked in. " World meetings are canceled and countries are starting to choose their sides for the war. Many of which wish to see you." She was speaking  fast and walking toward my windows. Before my mouth could open to question why the windows, she pulled back the curtains and opened the blinds. My puplil went small and I started hissing, attempting to get away from the bright light. The female then proceeded to start dragging me to the dining room where all of the crew was waiting. " Why are we all here-"" BECAUSE I WANTED TO HAVE A REGULAR BREAKFAST WITH YOU ALL SINCE FOX AND SQUIRRELS BROTHER DECIDED TO START WORLD WAR THREE!!" My brother, Rhino was cut off by Bunny. Not wishing to make her angry, I sat down in a seat besides Light andSnake.  Dark, the chibi of the group, took his place on my head and used a tiny fishing rod to steal one of my pancakes. He used part his fangs to start eating the pancake. I sat there and Squirreltopia  stared at me, questioning me silently why I challenged her brother Russia. Looking away from her, my eyes turned to everyone else. Bunny sat next to Squirrel, Rhino was talking to Light who kept  Snake snake away from her. Snake kept marveling at Rhinos legs even though Rhino smacked him. Cheetah was giggling at the scene unfolding and Dark kept asking if he could go to war with me. Chipmunk was texting someone on her phone and Toka, a close friend of mine sat there, her red hair curly like usual. Finishing my favorite food first, I stared at the group. My best friends were all around me and yet I felt dread. I put my dishes in the sink and went to go get dressed, knowing countries would want to team with me.