Help

Bunny sat in the helicopter over a Russian war camp. This was where Fox was held. Her cheeks were wet from crying, though, now she was angry. Bunaly was terrifying when she is angry. The helicopter landed and troops rushed out. The female got out last with a bow and arrow on her back while holding a staff that could be taken apart into duel swords. She walked behind the soldiers who stood out of her and the doors way. Bunny suddenly kicked it down and let the people pour in before her. " Fox, you are in trouble for making me worry when I get ahold of you." England came behind her to help while Squirrel stayed back since she was on Russia's team. Before the Brit could open his mouth, the country walked in the building, away from him. People fought before her which was sickening yet had to be done since Fox was involved. Anyone who got in the way was hit with the staff. 

She had explored the camp for hours. No sign of Froxxusica yet though the country was close. Suddenly a group of Russians ran in front of her to attack. She was too quick and started wall running, mid jump, she pulled out her bow and shot an arrow at a sniper in the back. Landing, she rolled into a flip and stuck the staff into the ground, spinning on it to kick multiple enemies. She stopped and stepped over the bodies. A door opened to her right, Russia and Belarus stepped out, she covered in blood. As they walked away, they let the door shut. Before they shut fully, she stepped in to see a sick sight. Fox sat there covered in blood. The female didn't bring her head up until Bunny spoke. " F-Fox, what the fuck did they do to ya. Come on get up. We are here to save ya" the demon opened her eye to  look at the woman. Bunny took her hand and felt Foxs arm. The soldier flinched away before relaxing. Bunny kept feeling for broken bones and such. Fox used her one good arm to bring out a sticky bomb and pointed at the wall of the cell. Bunaly took it and placed it to detonate in a few minutes. Fox used her last energy to turn into a small fox that would be easy to carry. The wall blew up and Bunny picked the small animal and ran out.