The lies

I slowly turned around and met the eyes of my oldest brother, England. As he was holding me, my vision switched to the German running up for an attack. Squirming in Arthur's grip, I managed to free myself and dodge the attack. Walking up to Canada, I shrugged off my jacket, revealing a black haired,    young lady. The bandages around my arms hid not only regular scars, tattoos,and marks,but also the recent burns from the explosions I planted. I looked at Canada and handed it to him. Getting in a fighting stance, my gaze locked with a shocked German. His face turned to hold anger. My feet ran up to him and a fist connected with his arm that was brought up in a block. His fist connected with my torso, and I flinched in pain but refused to back down. My leg sent a blow to his, how should you say, sausage.....( I couldn't find any other jokes) making him fall to his knees. He held up his face, only to get kicked and fall unconscious. Cold air suddenly hit my bloody arms, making me notice my bandages fell off. That revealed my scars and burns, making everyone gasp. Arthur, who stared at Germany's unconscious body, suddenly turned to me. His surprised green eyes looked into my red,emotionless one. Looking over at Canada, he handed my jacket back to me. When his ears were close enough, I whispered something into his right one. Nodding, he followed me before anyone noticed, I was there, and what happened. We got on my motorcycle and put our helmets on. As i started the engine and started driving away. Before leaving, everyone came outside. Doing a cool wheelie, we took off. 

A few days later ( this includes some romance * wiggles eyebrows*)

Canada layed on my bed while I was working with the Baltics outside. We were debating if I should let them return to the open. After the debate was finished, I let them go. Walking to my room, my vision met the adorable sight of Canada and Kuma, cuddling on my bed. The minor nosebleed wasn't too bad, seeing I didn't have much blood left. My tired body collapsed on a chair. Canada stared at me, deep in thought.

Canada's pov 

She looked so tired. Fox was one of the most aggressive people out there, yet she always protects me. Suddenly I had an idea. " Fox, could you come over here for a second?", I asked, nervous. A groan sounded from the lump, who in returned moved to stand. Her figure walked towards the bed. She sat there for a while. " Why did you want me to come over here?", she questioned only for me to wrap my nervous, shaking arms around her. She seemed to relax in my grip, and layed down next to me. Suddenly I felt warm. Looking down, I saw her arms wrapped around me, pressing her body into mine. My face was extremely red with blush, but then I noticed something. I'm holding a killer in my arms, whom told so many lies, to protect the people she loved... I stopped feeling her breathing slow as she fell to sleep, Kuma and I following shortly after.