Oh...

It's been a year. And this is the hockey championship. Froxxusica against Russia. Canada and I have already been against each other, along with the other countries. We were in the top three but, my team won. So I was in the finals, against Russia. In other countries, I was known as a mysterious, power player whom wasn't used till there was an emergency. My eyes watched with a bored expression as I watched my team struggle with the Russians. Especially with the tall one. I looked away for a minute, just as I did, a whistle blew. My body turned to see a Froxxusicanese man was limping towards the box. He looked at me and nodded. Soon my body found itself across from the Russians team coming at me from across the rink. My eyes soon locked with purple. He was at the head. My gaze lowered to see him with the puck. I nodded to my teammates and they skated to the ends of the rink. I stared at Ivan through my hair, body braced. His face read cockiness all over it. A smirk found its way onto my features. I raced at him, he hit the puck at me. My hockey stick met it halfway. As I flung my body forward, my feet hit the ground for a second before I pushed off into a backflip. Puck carefully balanced on my hockey stick, I soared over Russia. Landing roughly on the ground, I skated casually over to the net. I hit it in and won. My gaze looked into the crowd looking at my teams fans and raising my arms in victory. It landed on 3 young men. They looked down in fear as Russia glanced at them. I noticed this immediately  because I usually caused this look for other people, and that's how I liked it. My body "accidentally" hit him interrupting the exchange. He looked at me, leaning down to my height with a smile on his face. " Why did you bump into me? I didn't cause anything bad to you, da?" He spoke, my head was down, when suddenly my hand reached up to grab his shirt, forcing him down. I leaned in close to his ear to whisper, " This is war, for the Baltics. And I don't like losing". I skated backward, staring at the trio. They stared at Russia then me in utter shock. Russia joined them while I had the joyful honor of flipping him off. As I walked away, I heard a word come from his mouth. Oh.